[ chapter four ]

* * *

"so what are your names?" phil questioned, starting the conversation. the triplets went around introducing themselves.

"nice to meet you three. i'm phil" the king introduced with a small smile.

"did you know, they have abilities like us?" will blurted out like he's been wanting to say it for a while.

"wow, no i didn't! what are your abilities?" kristen questioned, interlocking her fingers and looking over at the boys.

"i'm part-goat. ranboo's part-endermen and tommy is part-raccoon" tubbo explained.

"explains a lot of things. why tommy has a raccoon tail, why you have mini horns and why has black and white skin" phil pointed out. they started making small talk. tommy was paying attention for a bit until he heard unfamiliar chatter.

"what is it tommy?" techno questioned, seeing the boy paying attention to something else.

"someone's coming" he muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

a few seconds later, the waiters walked in with everyone's food. the royal family looked at each other in complete shock. the food on the menu today was spaghetti and meatballs. the royal family were served wine, while the triplets got a glass of coca cola. thankfully for the boys, they somewhat remembered how to use the forks, so eating wasn't too embarrassing for them.

"so tell us about what you guys can do?" kristen encouraged, taking a sip of wine.

"well i'm fluent in ender. i can teleport, although i'm not that good at it yet. i'm  tall, i don't really know if that's an ability. is there anything else? oh um, i randomly sometimes pick things up and carry them to different places. when we're outside it's usually grass blocks, when i'm not, it's usually my brothers" ranboo explained, getting a laugh from the family and a groan from his brothers.

"it's annoying. he usually does it to me" tubbo groaned, rolling his eyes.
.
"it's because you're small" ranboo grinned while patting the top of tubbo's head. 

"what about you tubbo? what can you do?" kristen questioned.

"i can climb really well. i like run into people with my horns, it's fun. my pupils are rectangle so i have a better view. i like exploring" tubbo explained with a smile.

"and really clingy" tommy muttered under his breath. tubbo looked over at him and gently slapped his arm.

"and you tommy?" kristen asked with a warm smile.

"well um- i'm fast i guess. i can climb a bit better than some people. i have good hearing. i growl whenever i feel threatened. that's..about it" tommy explained with no interest whatsoever. he didn't like telling new people about himself that much. it gave them information to use against him.

"wow, very interesting abilities you three have" phil exclaimed, taking a sip of his wine.

"wilbur told us that you guys had abilities too!" tubbo informed, taking a bite out of his meatball. tommy was intrigued. he didn't know that the royal family had abilities too.

"ah yes we do, we do" chuckled kristen, wiping her mouth with a napkin

the seven of them all talked during dinner. tommy was really taking much, just listened. he wasn't very keen on social interaction, where as his brothers were. after they had all finished dinner, the servants came and took away their used dishes. the triplets thanked the servants as they took away their dishes. the servants already loved the kids.

"what do you guys do in a castle?" tommy questioned out of the blue, causing most of them to be surprised as he was very quiet most of the day.

"well, will and i have school on weekdays . other than that, i spar and will stays in the library most times. mother and father make sure things are ok in the kingdom" techno explained in his usual monotone voice.