[ chapter six ]

* * *

around two months had passed since tubbo, ranboo and tommy had started living at the castle. they had warmed up to the royals much more. tommy still keeping his distance for the most part. tommy and techno hadn't talked much though. ranboo would usually be with techno, while tubbo would be with will. tommy spent some time with phil and kristen, mostly with will but other than that he usually stayed by himself.

tommy was rather bored and that usually didn't happen much. his brothers were busy with the twins and the king and queen were busy with ruling the kingdom. he walked out of the castle and down towards the village. he saw eileen and flashed her a warm smile, the red-headed woman returning it happily. he soon walked into niki's bakery.

the sound of the bell ringing, alerted the pink haired girl. a small "one second" was heard from the kitchen as tommy just looked around the place. he felt safe at the bakery for some reason. there were a lot of people there. the room was felt with conversation and laughter. guess it was rush hour. niki walked out of the kitchen. her hair was messy, she had flour on her cheeks and apron and she looked exhausted. her face split into a small smile when she saw tommy.

"oh hey toms!" she greeted in her usual polite voice, walking over and placing food down for someone, "what're you doing all the way down here by yourself?"she questioned, walking over and picking up another plate.

"i got bored" he replied, "do you want help niki? you look like your hands are full" he offered. niki's eyes widened slightly and then she softly smiled.

"oh no it's alright tommy, i'll be able to manage" she reassured.

tommy placed his hand ontop of niki's, giving her a small smile, "niki, i want to help" he reassured. niki sighed softly and nodded. the two of them went to the back of the kitchen, "i helped at eileen's bakery, so i know my way around. what can i do for you miss nihachu?"

niki chuckled and fixed her hair, "would you mind, taking orders and taking care of the cashier?" she questioned, tommy simply nodded. he saluted to niki, grabbed a pencil and mini notebook, before walking out. some person waved tommy over. he smiled and walked over to the cashier, stepping into a wood platform nearby.

the customer seemed confused, but when she saw tommy effortlessly working the cashier, she was surprised. the lady paid, leaving a $5 tip, to which tommy smiled widely. he spent the next few hours helping out niki. after the bakery had closed, the two of them sat down in the closed store eating spinach and cheese rolls, while niki drank coffee and tommy drank hot chocolate.

"niki you are such a good freaking cook and baker!" tommy complimented, causing niki's cheeks to go red, while a huge grin spread on her lips.

"aww thank you tommy" the part-raccoon simply smiled. once the food and drinks were finished, they washed up and headed out of the bakery. niki lived with eret super close to the castle. the two of them walked through the village and along the stone bridge, while talking.

they soon reached the castle. tommy wasn't much of a physical touch guy, but he felt so comfortable around niki. the blond hugged niki goodbye, before walking into the castle. he wasn't going to lie to himself when saying, he missed his brothers. they had hardy talked this week. the two of them were on about things they had been doing with will and techno.

he saw their teacher puffy walking towards the exit and just sleepily smiled at her. the older waved at him, soon disappearing. he got to the room he shared with his brothers. he could hear laughter from inside. probably tubbo, ranboo , will and techno. he sighed and prepared to act happy. when he walked inside, he was able to nearly walk past before someone noticed him.

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 , 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara