𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

...

"I am a mouse trapped in a laboratory labyrinth

And up, somehow
I keep running into you....
Maybe, you are my way out."

...

Author's Note:

Hello lovely wanderers, I am Inky, and I love anything fantasy, scifi and paranormal.
By day, I might appear as an ordinary individual, trying to help people. But when the moon illuminates the sky I become a writer.

This is my first Fictional book, mystery-thriller-scifi with original characters, "The Twin Paradox."

The Twin Paradox is one of the most intriguing thought experiments in the field of physics. It originates from the implications of Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity and addresses the counter-intuitive concept of time dilation.

For fans of mystery and science like myself, I present you "The Twin Paradox."

Before diving into the complexities of this story, it is essential to grasp the fundamentals of 'The Twin Paradox'.

Imagine a pair of twins, let's call them Sejin and Seojin. Seojin, an intrepid astronaut, embarks on a journey to a distant star and back at a speed close to that of light. Meanwhile, Sejin remains anchored on Earth. According to Einstein's theory, time would pass slower for Sejin than Seojin due to the high speed of his voyage. Consequently, when Seojin returns, he would find Sejin to be considerably older than himself.

The Twin Paradox is more than just a paradox; it is a story of time and space, reality and perception, life and existence, underscoring the power of science in stimulating intellectual curiosity, debate and discovery.

It is more than just science; A Twist of Science and Horrors.

So, grab a cozy blanket, find a comfortable spot, and prepare yourself for an adventure that will blur the boundaries between reality and fantasy.

-Inky

...

FEATURED ON WATTPAD ━━━━━
°°@StoriesUndiscovered 2022, 2023
°°@WattpadDarkFantasy 2022
°°@WattpadKDramas 2022
°°@YAMystery 2022
°°@WattpadUrbanFantasy 2022, 2023
°°@lowfantasy 2023
°°@WattpadTimeTravel 2023
°°@Fantasy 2023
°°@SpeculativeFiction 2023
°°@Mystery 2023
°°@TeenFiction 2023
°°@MysteryThrillerIN 2023
°° @Magic 2023
°°@WattpadMulticultural Read of the month, July, 2023
°° @BadassReads 2023
°° @ScienceFiction 2023

...

©Inky