04: DÈJÀ VU

"You can leave, just let me stay in your memories..."

...

To a human who has fallen in love with cacophony, their insignificance is like an orchestra performed in fits of solitude. They don't praise anyone because they don't know how to appreciate something they don't fathom, not because their music isn't gorgeous.

That, my love, is the most heinous imperfection in this hideously tangled universe.

Tobias was the perfect synonym to those words, in blood and flesh.

Crepuscular serenity throughout the theatre was the sign of the much-awaited play. Bailey sat by Tobias, her brother, her eyes anticipating his every move. His first meeting with Yoshi, as an audience had to be perfect. 

She had pretty much told him how they were here for a play her friend had written and he was supposed to act in it as well, and he was old enough to guess what kind of friend he was for her, and to be honest, he was happy.

Bailey was his sole family, and her happiness was all that mattered to him.

Yoshii was well-versed, established, well-paid, and well-known throughout South Korea. If he was sweet and deeply in love with Bailey, he would be content.

It had something to do with the fact that they were siblings. The intricate tangle of love, duty, and resentment that bound them together would fascinate anyone. The exchanged glances; the complex balance of power formed over decades; the games they'd never play with rules they'd never completely comprehend. And perhaps that was the key: they were such a natural group that they made everyone else seem really odd in comparison. It was clear to see them together that they were a force to be reckoned with.

Apart from all these sentiments, the scene on the stage was enough to churn out a piece of tear.

Fluttering those eyes Yoongi smiled at Jimin, "Take care of Miyun, I know you will... You all will..."

"I will hyungi, I will keep her safe, please stay... Please!"

The lights went off, inking the whole coliseum in a blanket of unmanned silence.
Then, the narrator's voice boomed as a prose from Endymion was recited with love, with peace;

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.
Therefore, on every morrow, are we wreathing
A flowery band to bind us to the earth,
Spite of despondence, of the inhuman dearth
Of noble natures, of the gloomy days,
Of all the unhealthy and o'er-darkened ways
Made for our searching"

"Yoonie, do you want to stay? For our Miyun?" Mina stood in between the violets, still young and still beautiful.

"Miyun will be happy, she will be safe. Can I come with you instead?" Yoongi stood an arm away, gazing at her.

Her smile was gorgeous, beautiful and serene and he was again lost. Picking up a few violets, he twined and twisted them as he placed the tiara on her head.

"This is so beautiful, Yooni," she twirled in the pretty hanbok, giggling and smiling. Her laughter made him bewitched.

"In a garden of violets, wearing a violet tiara makes me feel like a queen." She smiled, running up to her lover, squeezing him into her hold.