𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

To Write a Story, My Dearest, it Takes a Lot More Than Just Words or Plot

Crafting a story is just like brewing a potent potion. Words and plots are merely the basic ingredients. Isn't there more to a mouth-watering dish than just vegetables and spices?

Hi guys, I know I am not new here but let's make it a bit more formal. I am a reader, a writer and a human. And this is "The Twin Paradox."
Also, I am bad at all these Author's Note, so bear with me!

I remember coming across this theory randomly on google, and like another scifi fanatic, it took my attention. I was penning down 'Déjà vu' back then, still very much noob.
I spent about an hour or more, trying to understand the whole scenario.
And in a day I wrote the prologue and teaser and uploaded it, keeping it on hook.

Numerous ideas, infinite storylines, a web of potentialities. In the hullabaloo of characters, two roles finally got the spot; one, an evil scientist lurking in the shadows, twisted by ambition, consumed with greed and mischief; the other, an inherently pure entity, bathed in the golden spotlight of brotherly love.

Chalking down the outline, I loved how dark and vile Sejin was, and though I wrote the innocence Seojin reflected, that man sure is dumb!

But they weren't everything, every character was important. It's like the universe existing in harmony because of the precise calibration of its elements. Each component, no matter how insignificant it seemed at first glance, played a crucial role.

Ahyun, Sihee, Reiko, Bailey, Tobias and Jaden- without them even Sejin could do nothing for this story.
Personally, I hate Ahyun more than Sejin. Yeah yeah, opinions vary, but she has been a real issue, a hypocrite in true sense. Atleast, Sejin was a manipulative little shit, and he accepted it. Lol.

Through this one and half years, I grew as a writer, wrote another piece of my heart.
"The Twin Paradox" was no longer just a scientific theory. It was a tale of good and evil, the timeless dance of yin and yang pulsating within the heart of mankind.

P.S: Also being featured by many Wattpad Official pages through the year has been the cherry on top!

Also, do you have any questions? Shoot!

For Seojin

For Sejin

For Tobias

For Ahyun

For Me

Before I end this blabbering, Katopark Thank you!
Thank you for listening to all my plots, every twist, and every end I had imagined. Thank you for being a support I could ever imagine!
Bro, you mean a lot❤️

I will write more stories, and I know I have scarce readers, but stay tuned.

-Inky

█║▌│ █│║▌ ║││█║▌ │║║█║ │║║█║