Being A Yandere Is Part Of A Maid's Duty (Yandere Belfast X Naive Commander)

A/N: Yan Belfast... Hmm quite interesting to say. I have read a yandere Belfast doujin before, but not a lemon, so like the California lemon this is one is also new to me. I hope you guys like this chapter because this one is very long. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

=======================

When Commander (Y/N) (L/N), a fresh new Commander out of the naval academy, arrived to the Azur Lane Base, the first person to greeted him was Belfast, Head maid of the royal navy maid corp. She and (Y/N) firstly introduction themselves to each other, the male had a little nervousness because how stunning beautiful is Belfast to him, sure, many men like (Y/N) would be charmed by her beautifulness and gentle nature.

Belfast then gave (Y/N) a quite lovely tour around the whole base, but he couldn't helped but stare at Belfast when he got a chance too. Their tour ended when they arrived to (Y/N)'s assigned room, the male said his thanks to the head maid for giving him the tour around the base before he went inside of his dorm. Belfast on the other hand felt something inside of her snap because the first time he looked at (Y/N) her heart beat suddenly became faster.

Was it first love at sight? It's actually not because that something snapped inside of Belfast was her yandere side... Yes. Belfast is a hidden yandere that wasn't been able to find her special someone, but now. She finally found that person.

The first month of (Y/N) as the Commander was eventful to say, it wasn't like they had problems or anything, it was more peaceful yet many things unexpected happen, firstly that (Y/N) was surprised to hear that Belfast will be his personal maid which he was very lucky to be closer to someone that made him stunned by her beauty alone. He and Belfast got closer to one another learning many things about each other like hobbies, favorite food, favorite tea, and many more things.

The second month of (Y/N) being the Commander was really uneventful, there was mission they were sent to destroy a siren-made oil rig in the middle of the sea, that's really about it.

The third month of (Y/N) being the Commander is starting to be interesting... He noticed that his underwear are starting to disappear for some odd reason. He just shrugged it because he was thinking he just misplaced them somewhere inside of his dorm, but here's the interesting part, the person who does (Y/N)'s laundry was Belfast, but she can't be the one who took his underwear? She's a very well trained maid and not some underwear thief or is she?

The fourth month of (Y/N) being the Commander is starting to be more interesting. You see, when (Y/N) works overtime most of the time because of HQ sending so much papers. He felt like someone or something is watching him out of the window every night. His office was on the ground floor near a tiny forest filled with thick trees and bushes, but he just shrugged it and not caring about it.

One night on fifth month (Y/N) being the commander. He woke up in the dead of night because he heard something inside of his dorm. He didn't noticed anything inside because how dark it was not even the moonlight can shine inside of his dorm due to the clouds covering the light, so he went back to sleep like that noise didn't happened, but little did he knew... Someone was watching him sleep...

The sixth month of (Y/N) being the Commander. He noticed that Belfast kinda became clinging to him which he didn't mind because he was still charmed by her beautifulness, the head maid did some little advances on her master, which he didn't noticed at all even Belfast placed her palm on his crotch...

On the seventh month of (Y/N) being the Commander, it was the day (Y/N) will discover the truth of his beautiful personal maid... He went to her room because he haven't seen her all day and wanted to check up on her, when he entered the room of Belfast then turned on the lights, what he saw was something that made him terrified like seeing the killer of a horror movie appeared out of nowhere.