Offer (Dom! Yorktown x M.Reader)

Yorktown is a very successful and wealthy businesswoman who runs the multi-billion dollar weapon manufacturing company, Eagle Union Industries, despite being one of the greatest business people in the world. Yorktown is still single, and still has to find her ideal partner. She has many admirers who are also businessmen or famous people, but she actually has her eye on someone already.

Yorktown entered a small, yet very good cafè near the headquarters of her company. It was a simple 10 minute walk, there were few people inside the cafè, mostly customers and the staff themselves. Yorktown quickly set her eyes on the male barista who was making coffee for a customer, she walked behind the customer and waited until the customer moved after getting their order. When the customer finally got their order, they paid it and walked away as Yorktown stepped forward.

"Oh, hello, miss Yorktown, the usual?" The barista asked with a smile.

Yorktown smiled back. "You already know, (YN) dear~" She said with a smug smile.

(YN), the barista, nodded. "Right away, miss Yorktown!" He said as he proceeded to make her coffee.

Yorktown leaned against the counter, letting her breasts rested on her arm while exposing her cleavage. "Hey, (YN) dear, can I ask you something?"

(YN) turned around to face her, he tries to the best of his abilities to not look at her cleavage. "Of course, miss Yorktown."

Yorktown looks down on the counter, rubbing her finger on the surface. "I'm looking for an escort for this charity party, and the person whom I was supposed to go with bailed on me. I don't know why." She said with a sad tone, she looked up to (YN). "I was wondering if you could be my escort?"

(YN) was taken back a bit. "I'm not sure, miss Yorktown. It seems to be out of my league, I'm just a simple barista." He said while scratching the back of his head.

Yorktown smiled as if she was planning something. "Don't worry about it, (YN) dear, being my escort is simple, you're just going to accompany me to the party, talk to some rich snobs, and you can also earn some extra money because I will pay you ten thousand dollars every hour during the party." She said while using her business tone voice.

(YN) was taken back once again with her offer. "I… Umm… I should speak with my girlfriend about this first before I make my decision…" He said shyly as he placed down Yorktown's order on the counter.

Yorktown continued to smile as she grabbed her coffee and took a sip. "Of course, take your time, the party is 2 weeks away which is plenty of time to think about the offer. I assumed that you have my number saved on your phone?" She asked.

(YN) shows his phone's contacts. "It's already been saved here, but I still don't know why you gave me your number to place orders if you could call the cafè's official phone number?" He said.

"No reason, I like hearing your voice." Yorktown said as she giggled before walking away while waving goodbye with her fingers.

[Timeskip]

(YN) was standing on the street while wearing a nice suit, few minutes of standing a black limousine stopped in front of him as the driver opened the back door and (YN) sees Yorktown smiling softly at him as she wore a beautiful dress (Imagine Yorktown wearing the dress of Helm from Nikke). Yorktown motions (YN) to get inside the limousine as he hesitated to do, but eventually, he entered and sat down next to Yorktown while the driver closed the door and ran back to the driver's seat to drive off.

"That suit makes you look cute, dear." Yorktown complimented as (YN) blushes.

"Thank you, miss Yorktown… You look beautiful too…" (YN) said shyly.