The White Haired Battleship (Tirpitz x M.Reader)

Inside the office, Tirpitz was reorganizing some messy leftover paperwork on the commander's desk. Later on, the commander arrives at the office and sees the white haired Bismarck-class battleship. He walked over to Tirpitz from behind then suddenly he groped her ass making Tirpitz become surprised.

"Ekk! Sir, I didn't hear you come inside."

"Sorry about that, what are you doing..?"

"Reorganizing some paperwork… Ah…"

The commander's other hand groped Tirpitz's breast while he stopped touching her ass. Instead he pressed his crotch where a visible bulge can be seen against the battleship's ass. Tirpitz's breath suddenly became heavy as the commander softly kissed with little sucking on Tirpitz's neck and collarbone.

"S-sir.. We can't do it, ha… Someone might come, ha… Inside…"

"We can be quick."

Tirpitz softly moans while the commander grinds his crotch against Tirpitz's ass, the white haired woman gives some thoughts on whether she will have a little quickie with the commander or not. However, sexual thoughts filled her mind instead and she gives in the pleasure.

"F-fine… But! We should be quick before anyone sees us doing it, sir."

The commander chuckles as she makes Tirpitz turn around to face him then he kisses her on the lips, engaging in a passionate, yet rough making out session. He was still groping her large breast, but more rougher causing Tirpitz to let out a muffled moan plus, the commander's other hand was rubbing Tirpitz's now wet pussy through her panties.

Tirpitz's hand was rubbing the commander's bulge, the commander pulled out from the kiss first while a bridge made out of saliva connected their lips together. Tirpitz is breathing more heavily than before, indicating she's really turned on right now; she and the commander switched places as she then went down to her knees.

Tirpitz unbuckles and unzips the commander's pants before she pulls it down to be greeted by his erected 12 inch cock. Just by seeing it, she got more turned on.

"The commander's cock~... Ha… Don't worry, I shall take good care of it."

Tirpitz took off her white gloves, grabbed the commander's cock and placed it near her cheeks as she started rubbing it against her left cheek. After a few moments, Tirpitz gave soft kisses on the commander's cock leaving red lipstick marks behind, her hands moved very gently on his cock.

Tirpitz slowly inserts the big hard cock inside her mouth before bobbing her head back and forth, her tongue licking the sides of the cock. The commander groaned as he placed his hand on the back of Tirpitz's head to help her bobbed forward while she had to deepthroat the commander's cock.

Tirpitz pulled out from the blowjob, she placed the commander's cock on her cheek and rubbed her face against it again while she looked at the commander with seductive and pleading eyes.

"Sir… Please give me all of your delicious cum… Fill my throat with your wonderful thick white cum, please sir…"

"Since you asked nicely, okay."

"Thank you, sir~..."

Tirpitz inserted the commander's dick inside her mouth and began to bob her head quite aggressively, the commander's hand ran through Tirpitz's white short hair as he also helped her take more inches on his cock by pushing her head forward. Tirpitz's tongue licked the commander's cock from the sides and the tip in her mouth.

Tirpitz occasionally tried to deepthroat the commander's cock, but she sometimes choked on it since it was very massive and thick. Few minutes later, the commander released his load inside of Tirpitz's mouth as the white short haired battleship was taken by surprise since the commander didn't warn her. Tirpitz swallowed down the cum without complaining, she pulled out when she's done and looked at the commander with satisfaction on her face.

"It's delicious sir~... Thank you so much, sir~..."

Tirpitz gives little kisses on the commander's cock while looking at him with such seductive and submissive eyes.

[Timeskip]

"You're such a slut, Tirpitz, aren't ya?"

"Yes, ahh, I am.. Ah, sir…"

Tirpitz bounced on the commander's cock on the couch of the office facing him forward, she was completely naked except for her thigh high boots were the only ones left and an added bonus of a collar and a leash. The commander smacks Tirpitz's big ass making it jiggle a little bit and the white haired woman moans loudly.

The commander pulled the leash as he and Tirpitz engaged in a long and passionate make out session while the commander fondled with Tirpitz's large breast and squeezed her perky nipples. Tirpitz tightened her grip around the commander as he forced her lower body to feel more inches of his cock letting Tirpitz's womb feel the tip of the commander's cock with every bounce.

After kissing, they changed their positions into a doggystyle position on the couch. Tirpitz held on the couch as the commander thrusts his hips back and forth mercilessly hitting every sensitive spot inside of Tirpitz's wet pussy as he continues to smack on her ass leaving red hand marks.

"You like that, bitch?"

"Yes, ah… Sir~... M-more…"

The commander smacks her ass once more, but this time Tirpitz accidentally released her orgasm as a result and the commander's cock was covering her juices and it also leaked out from her pussy to different places like the floor and the couch.

"Did you just cum?"

"Y-yes, mhmm, sir…"

"Such a perverted slut."

The commander thrusts his hips back and forth roughly possible making the whole couch shake, the white haired battleship moaned more loudly filling the entire office as she held on the couch. The commander released his load shortly after and filled Tirpitz's pussy fully.

The white haired battleship can feel his cum pumping inside of her as she moans, the commander keeps pumping more cum inside of Tirpitz for a few extra seconds before pulling out. The cum leaked out of Tirpitz as soon as the commander pulled his cock out and leaked down like a white thick creamy waterfall.

The commander pulled Tirpitz's hair making her straighten up her body as her body pressed against the commander's chest, the commander placed his hand on the white haired battleship's chin and made her turn as they engaged in another make out session while the commander's other hand fondled with Tirpitz's breast.

"Play with my slutty body… Whenever you like, sir~... I won't dare to try to reject you~..."

===============

AN: Hoped you like it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Lemon requested by: KMS_Hindenburg