The Heavy Cruiser And The Shy Commander (Dom!PrinzEugen X Shy M.Reader)

A/N: Hoped you enjoy. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

===============

There is no doubt that Commander (Y/N) (L/N) is a very shy person in Azur Lane history. He stutters a lot when talking to shipgirls. He mostly prefers to be inside the office of his at all time, but despite being very shy. (Y/N) is very smart because at a early age. He mostly reads a lot of military related books, that's why he passed the Academy of Azur Lane as the top student.

But, when he arrived in the Azur Lane base. He actually wanted to go back home because he was scared of the shipgirls not liking him, oh boy. He was so wrong about that, when the shipgirls finally met Commander (Y/N). They can't help, but tease him everytime because he always get embarrassed which gives this cute aura around him when embarrassed.

When (Y/N) met Prinz Eugen, the sister of Admiral Hipper. He regretted that day because Prinz Eugen always teases (Y/N) everyday in his life and making him blush everytime. Prinz Eugen and along with other girls were protective towards (Y/N) because of his cuteness when embarrassed. They want to protect that cute face of his and such.

Now. We can see (Y/N) happily signing papers alone inside of his office. He hummed softly while signing relaxing the day without getting teased by anyone in the base especially Prinz Eugen, but his day without getting teased is ruined by Prinz Eugen coming inside the office with papers in hand, "Commander~! I got some reports for you cutie~!" Prinz Eugen said while approaching (Y/N).

'M-me cute? Ehh?!' (Y/N) thought to himself without knowing he was blushing. Prinz Eugen took a noticed the blush on her Commander's face and decided to tease him like always since the day. He arrived, "Oh my~ he's blushing~ hehe~" Prinz Eugen said. She wrapped her arms around (Y/N) from behind. He blushes more red than a tomato.

(Y/N) tried his best to ignore Prinz Eugen while looking at the papers. She brought to him. Prinz Eugen played with his hair while (Y/N) felt. He was about to pass out from being embarrassed so much. Prinz Eugen thought of an idea, being a shipgirl has its own perks like enhanced strength. She easily lifted (Y/N) up, the male demanded Prinz Eugen to tell him what is she doing while stuttering his words.

Prinz Eugen sat down on the Commander's chair then made (Y/N) sat down on her lap. Her breasts pressed against his back causing the male to blush more knowing it was her breasts. Prinz Eugen giggled at the cuteness of her Commander. He eventually tried to ignored Prinz Eugen and read the reports.

(Y/N) didn't realized that a growing tent is happening on his pants. Prinz Eugen softly and gently guided her hand on his body until she reached the tent on his pants. She puts her palm on his tent making him cutely yelped in surprise. Prinz Eugen held him tightly with her other hand, "Oh my~ what's this~?" Prinz Eugen teasingly said.

(Y/N) tried to say something, but the stuttering made his words mixed and can't be understood. Prinz Eugen unzipped his hands then fished out his shaft and then it was out, exposed to the coldness of the room. Prinz Eugen was a bit of surprised that his cock is so big that her hand can't fully wrapped around it, this made the male more embarrassed.

"Ara~ for such a cute boy like you~ I didn't expect you to own such a large weapon~" Prinz Eugen said teasingly then begins to stroke his cock up and down at a slow phase. (Y/N) can't help, but lets out a soft moan while trying to resist. Prinz Eugen's other hand moved up to his chest then make him pushed back to her while continued stroking his cock.

"Your moans are so cute~ like you~" Prinz Eugen said seductively, "E-eugen s-stop," (Y/N) said then lets out another moan. Prinz Eugen begins to stroke his cock more faster now making him moan more and more. She didn't stop there. Prinz Eugen also did some dirty talk to make him more turned on, "That's it cutie~ moan~" Prinz Eugen said seductively. She licked the ear of (Y/N) sending a weird sensation on his back. His shaft begins to twitch indicating he's near his limit. Prinz Eugen begins to stroke it more faster until finally (Y/N) came. His cum covered Prinz Eugen's hand. He begins to pant heavily while Prinz Eugen giggled then licks the cum off from her hand.