The Teacher (Prince of Wales x M.reader)

(YN) was ready to leave the classroom with his friends to eat lunch, but he was stopped by his teacher.

"(Y/N), hold on." His teacher said, approaching him.

"You guys go ahead." (YN) told his friends as they nodded and exited the classroom, (YN) turned his attention to his teacher, a very beautiful married woman with short orange hair, Wales Grace. "What is it, ma'am? Something wrong?"

Wales smiled at him warmly, "There's nothing wrong, (YN), I wanted you to know to stay after class because I have something to discuss about." She said, still has a warm smile.

"Okay then, ma'am." (YN) said before leaving the classroom to catch up with his friends.

[After classes]

(YN) was the only one inside the classroom waiting for his teacher to arrive since she had a meeting with the other teachers earlier, he finished up some schoolwork so when he goes home, there won't be any homework needed to do. After a while, Wales comes back to the classroom catching (YN)'s attention.

"Sorry, you had to wait for me. (YN)." Wales apologized.

"It's fine ma'am, you probably had an important meeting with the other teachers, so I understand." (YN) said, reassuring Wales.

"You're such a good boy, (YN)." Wales said with a smile. "Alright, come on, follow me." She said exiting the classroom.

"Where are we going, ma'am? I thought we were going to discuss something?" (YN) asked, following behind Wales as he can't help to stare at her thick ass bounce with each step.

"We are going somewhere with more privacy because what we are going to discuss is more… Personal…" Wales said.

(YN) didn't respond back because he didn't know what to respond with, he just followed Wales quietly until they reached the gym of the school. Wales walked over to the storage equipment room and opened the door then gestures (YN) to enter. He, of course, hesitated at first because he didn't know what his teacher was going to do, but he eventually gave in and entered the room. Wales followed and locked the door behind her.

"Umm… Ma'am, what is it you wanted to discuss? Why did it have to be in the gym equipment storage room?" (YN) asked, clearly nervously.

Wales went to him closer as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "(YN), you're a hard working student that I know will succeed in the future." She said, rubbing his shoulder slowly. "I wanted to give you a special chance to get you a scholarship at Harvard University if you want."

(YN)'s eyes widened in shock when he heard what his teacher said, a scholarship at a University like Harvard? Many would dream to get that kind of chance, he looked at his teacher in excitement. "Yes please, ma'am, it will be a great help to enter such an establishment." He said with happiness all over his face.

Wales smiled. "Your parents will be happy when they hear their son got a scholarship at Harvard." She said with a smile.

"What should I do to get this change to receive a scholarship at Harvard?" (YN) asked.

"Eager, are we?" Wales asked as (YN) nodded, she leaned close to his ear. "All you have to do is…  Fuck me, darling…" She whispered, seductively.

(YN) was taken aback by what he heard, did he really hear what his teacher said? Fuck her? Why would she say something like that? She's a married woman! Wales looked at him with a smirk on her face as she seductively bites her bottom lips, she moved her hand to his chest before pushing him against the wall. Wales pinned the poor shocked boy as she looked at him with lust.

"You get your Harvard scholarship when you fucked me good, my favorite student." Wales said seductively, caressing his cheeks as (YN) looked at her nervously.