Bismarck The Submissive Maid? (Sub!Bismarck x Dom!Commander)

The office door was suddenly bursted open by Prinz Eugen while dragging a maid outfit wearing Bismarck behind her, the Commander looked at the two shipgirls already wondering what is it this time? And why is Bismarck wearing a maid outfit?

"Hey, Commander~!"

"What is it this time, Eugen? And why is Bismarck wearing a maid outfit?"

The blond shipgirl tries to hide her blush from the Commander, but still fails because he can see it clearly.

"Well~ me and Bismarck had a little bet, whoever loses wears a maid outfit, and becomes the Commander's sexy submissive maid for a whole week."

"I see... And before I forget, you, Prinz Eugen, have an oil commission to do. So, chop chop those oils ain't gonna collect themselves."

Prinz Eugen lets out a "Hmph" like her older sister Admiral Hipper before saying goodbye to Maid Bismarck, and leaves the office only leaving the blond shipgirl, and the Commander.

The maid outfit Bismarck wore was quite interesting, a tight upper cloth that really made her already large chest more larger, a short skirt that barely able to cover up her legs, and underwear if she tries to slightly bend over, and black heels paired with black thighs.

"So, you're my submissive maid for a week?"

"Y-yes, ma-master..."

"Alright then, my shoulders are a little stiff, can you massage it?"

Bismarck shyly nodded, she walked behind the Commander who was about ready to give him a massage, but he started to take off his upper clothes to make it easier for the blond shipgirl to give a good massage.

Bismarck puts her hands on his shoulders, and begins to massage it even though she's a bit inexperienced. The Commander felt Bismarck's message was quite good, but the royal maids of the Royal Navy felt better.

"Say, Bismarck, have you ever written an erotic novel before?"

Bismarck felt a chill down her spine.

"N-no."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes."

Bismarck tries to quickly finish the massage, the Commander seemed to be suspicious about her sudden change. He grabbed, and held Bismarck's hand tightly causing the blond shipgirl to stop what she's doing.

"Commander?-"

In a quick motion, Bismarck was suddenly pulled forward, and landed on the Commander's lap. His strong arms were wrapped around Bismarck's waist preventing her from escaping, the Commander leaned forward to Bismarck's ear, letting her feel, and hear his breath.

"I can tell you're lying to me, Bismarck, how about telling the truth or else."

"Or else what?- Kyaa!"

The Commander's free hand moved between Bismarck's legs, letting his finger rub against her pussy lips through the fabric of the panties she's wearing. Bismarck lets out a moan loudly in response.

"You like it don't you? Bismarck~"

He continued to rub his finger against Bismarck's pussy, and began to suck her neck leaving red marks while the blond shipgirl tried to not let her moans escape with her hand, but she wasn't able to hold it for much longer.

"Ahh! Y-yes ahh! I made a mhmm! Novel."

The Commander was satisfied with the answer, and stops teasing Bismarck as she breathes heavily, also twitching a little bit. The Commander clicked something on his laptop that showed the novel Bismarck made, the blond shipgirl was surprised to see it.