Mother (Yan! FDG x M.Commander)

The commander wakes up with a massive headache, he doesn't remember what happened before falling asleep. The commander tried to move, but something was preventing him. He looked to his right side to find his hand was being restrained by thick ropes. The commander looked at his left side and legs to find the same ropes restraining him on the bed.

The commander also noticed that he was half naked, only his pair of boxers was the only thing he was wearing inside of a dark room with nothing else, but the bed and the light in the middle that isn't powerful enough to light up the whole room. The commander tried to move, but he was a bit weak to do it.

The commander didn't do anything, instead staring blankly at the dark wall while wondering who did this to him? It's probably someone on the base or he was kidnapped and stripped almost naked. However, the door opened up to reveal Friedrich Der Grosse, an Ironblood battleship and the self-proclaimed "mother" of all Ironblood ships.

The commander was very happy to see her, he was finally going to be saved. Friedrich locked eyes with the commander, but he saw emptiness in Friedrich's eyes while she smiled at him. It gave him a creepy feeling as if she was possessed by something supernatural.

"Hello commander. I see that you're finally awake. I got worried because I thought I added too much sleeping drug in your beer last night that might make you sleep forever."

Friedrich closed the door with a bang then locked it, the commander demanded to release him from the restraints and explained that she was adding sleeping drugs in his beer. Friedrich only ignored the commander as she walked over to the side of the bed and sat down, looking at the commander with empty eyes and a smile.

"I understand that you want an explanation, commander, but I'm doing this for your sake."

The commander was confused, for his sake? The man was binded with ropes on the bed for fuck sakes.

"You see commander. I have been quiet for so long, watching you from afar talking with other women — no, annoying pests, yes... I planned this to happen because once I have you… You will never escape from me."

Before the commander was able to comment anything, the woman pulled out a ball gag and blindfold. The woman placed the ball inside the mouth while the blindfold was wrapped around the commander's eyes. Friedrich smiled at the commander and gave him a kiss on the forehead as if she was tucking in her child for bed.

"Remember commander, mommy loves you."

Friedrich pulled down the commander's boxers to reveal his non hard cock, she gently touched and rubbed with her hand. The commander's cock started to get hard and bigger due to Friedrich's soft and gentle hands and when it got fully erected, the woman started stroking it slowly and gently.

Friedrich stroked and stroked until she can't do it anymore and climbed on the bed between the commander's spread legs, the woman adjusted a little bit before engulfing the commander's big cock inside her mouth without problems as if like she already know how to do this, she probably did some practice with a dildo before.

Friedrich moved her head up and down while using her tongue to lick the sides and the tip of the commander's cock, she often tried to deepthroat the big cock to which made the commander flinch whenever she did it because her throat was very tight.

The commander was feeling chills down his spine due to Friedrich's blowjob, it was warm yet, ticklish, tight, and wet. His limit was very near and Friedrich knew about it because his cock began twitching, this made the woman speed up with her head bobbing up and down until the commander came.

The commander came, causing Friedrich to temporarily stop moving her head and swallowed the commander's sweet, yet salty thick cum before going back, moving her head to clean up his cock. The commander's body was twitching right after he came, when Friedrich finished cleaning up the commander's cock she started to strip out of her clothes.