The Empress Gets What She Wants (Yan! Yamato X M. Commander)

The best Eagle Union commander have been in Japan or the Sakura Empire for quite some time now because of two nations having their best selected commander exchange, it's now 2 weeks in. The Eagle Union commander did well in the Sakura Empire, he even made some new friends especially with two of the three sisters that controlled the faction.

The commander was very careful around the head leader of the Sakura Empire. The grand empress, Yamato, the biggest, heaviest and powerful battleship to set sail the seven seas. Also, Yamato was the rival of Iowa, the wife of the commander.

Anyway, the commander was reorganizing some paperwork left on his desk for tomorrow since it's now nighttime, suddenly a Sakura Empire shipgirl entered his office.

"Excuse me, commander? The grand empress wants you to talk in her room."

"Did she ask anything else?"

"No, she just wants to walk with you."

"All right then. I will go to her room once I'm done here."

The Sakura Empire shipgirl bowed slightly before leaving the office, the commander finished up with the recognition and left his office, of course, he double checked if the doors were locked because his stash of manga and doujins might get stolen. He paid those with his own paycheck.

The commander walked through the halls of the building as he wondered why the grand empress of the Sakura Empire wanted to talk at this hour of night. It must be very important since she asked him to go to her room personally.

The commander arrived shortly after and knocked on the door as he heard a faint "come in" through the door, the commander slowly opened the door then walked inside the room.

Yamato's room was very luxurious, similar to a seven star hotel room in Dubai, she is an empress of the Sakura Empire after all. The commander sees Yamato in front of a massive mirror in her sleeping wear, specifically a lingerie sleeping wear that is transparent and the areas that are covered up are the chest and crotch area. Also, it's black that includes Yamato's panties.

The commander is a little bit overwhelmed by how stunningly beautiful and sexy Yamato looks, many men would simp over the grand empress right now, but not the commander since he is a married man, so he shakes off any indecent thoughts about Yamato.

"Empress, you wanted to talk with me?"

Yamato turned to look at the commander before looking back to the mirror, now with a smile on her face.

"Whenever we are alone, you should call me by my name. Commander."

"I don't think that's a proper way to talk with someone like you, an empress of a nation."

"Then you should start practicing."

"Not to be rude, but what are we talking about exactly? Is it important?"

"Of course, I have a proposal."

Yamato turned to the commander as she stood up, she was taller than the commander who is 5 '10 feet and Yamato was 6 '7 because shipgirls like battleships, battlecruisers, carriers and some heavy cruisers are usually taller than the average height of a human.

"What kind of proposal?"

"Love, of course! You see, for the past 2 weeks I have fallen in love with you because you're the type of man I have been looking for, handsome, hardworking, great with children and you made my two little sisters like you which no man is able to do."

The commander was shocked to hear Yamato's confession, the grand empress confessing her love to a man? That's something unheard of! Why? Because Yamato was well-known to harshly reject any men who tried to get her love. The commander was having mixed emotions about this, but he decided.