It Was Only a Dream (Kronshtadt x M.reader)

Kronshtadt walks through the halls of the building until she reaches the Commander's office, she enters inside without knocking and sees the Commander sleeping on the couch. Kronshtadt closed the door and locked it without looking back, she approached the sleeping Commander then stood in front of him. Kronshtadt climbed on top of the Commander and sat down on his lap as the Commander was still asleep.

"It's seggs time."

Kronshtadt leaned forward close to the Commander's neck and began to lick, suck, and bite on it softly as she grinds her hips back and forth on the crotch area of the Commander. She also slowly unbuttoned his jacket while caressing his body in a perverted manner, when she finished unbuttoning the Commander's jacket, she opened it then lifted his shirt letting the Commander's upper body to be exposed and enjoyed by the perverted Northern Parliament woman.

Kronshtadt moved from the Commander's neck to his lips where she sloppy makes out with the still sleeping Commander, this man is really a heavy sleeper because he's still not awake while a woman is doing sexual things to him. Saliva dripped down from Kronshtadt's mouth as she continued with the sloppy kiss without any resistance from the Commander's side, she really is enjoying this as time goes on.

Kronshtadt stopped and got off from the Commander's lap as she looked down on his lap to see a large bulge that she caused. She was proud of herself then pulled down her panties before she unzipped the Commander's pants and fished out his hard cock. Kronshtadt climbs back up to the Commander's lap and slowly goes down letting the Commander's cock enter inside her pussy and stretch her insides due to the size, she bit her bottom lips as she feels his cock reaching her womb.

"Maybe, I should have sucked it first to make it slippery… pfff who cares? The Commander fucks me raw without blows jobs all the time, anyways."

Kronshtadt slowly raised her body up then slammed it back down on the Commander's lap, she loudly released a moan that would make everyone hear it in the surrounding area, but it was a slow day and there weren't a lot of people in the building. Kronshtadt bounced up and down slowly at first to let her adjust to the size before picking the speed, she was moaning or screaming at this point as the pleasure filled her mind.

She placed her hands on the Commander's head as she leaned forward to do another sloppy kiss, she then moved her hands on the Commander's neck and tightly hugged him pressing her large breasts to his chest. Kronshtadt stopped kissing the Commander to only leave red marks on his neck and collarbone to hopefully when he wakes up and leaves the office, shipgirls will know that the Commander belongs to her.

Kronshtadt's hips moved in different directions, up, down, left, right, forward, and backwards as her orgasm juices leaked out of her pussy onto the Commander's white pants, completely staining it. Kronshtadt wasn't concerned about it since the Commander can easily change his pants. Kronshtadt felt a series of twitching and she realized what was going to happen, she began bouncing faster and rougher until the Commander's cock exploded with his cum being pumped inside Kronshtadt.

Kronshtadt's head leaned back as her face does the classic ahegao expression while being filled with the Commander's cum, the Commander haven't had sex or masterbate for a month which means he's releasing a month worth of cum inside Kronshtadt which 99% will get her pregnant, definitely, absolutely, no cap fr fr.

While this was all happening, the Commander was still asleep. I, the all powerful author, wonder if the Commander is still alive? Yeah. He is.

"A month's worth… Hehehe… Don't worry, Commander! Our child will be beautiful!"

===============

"Hehehe…"

The Commander looked and watched the sleeping Kronshtadt drooling on her desk, there was literally a small pool of saliva next to her as she continued to sleep and sometimes out of nowhere, giggling. The Commander stood there for a few moments before leaving Kronshtadt to her dream, he doesn't really know what she's dreaming about, maybe something perverted like all shipgirls on the base when they think about him.

===============

AN: Hoped you like it. (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Lemon Requested By: [Wattpad doesn't let me write your name]