The Empress' Beach Day (Arbiter x M.Reader)

A/N: Here, have another lemon because you're epic. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ 🍋

=============

Arbiter, The Empress of the Sirens. She was responsible for the chaos in the world with her siren army wrecking havoc in every country and the world's oceans. She was undefeated by any enemy comes to her, until one day, a person named (Y/N) (L/N) showed up and end her destruction by offering something. She didn't she wanted.

She agreed on the offer of the male, in exchange. She and her siren army will definitely help rebuild the cities in many countries. She made her army to Destroy and other things like kidnapping humans to experiment on them for research purposes, not those sexual ones, the scientific ones because humans were like sirens, except a few things that were obvious difference like able to access the mirror seas.

Now, remember the offer the male gave to Arbiter? Well… It kinda backfired on the male because Arbiter always ask (Y/N) about it everyday in his life, anyways, right now Everyone including the sirens, who co-exist with the shipgirls and humanity were on a beach specifically the beach side of the Azur Lane Base. They were having fun, playing games on the white sands, talking sweet treats on restaurants near the base, playing on the water… Except San Diego though because she's getting chased by a great white shark for unknown reasons, many shipgirls and sirens tried to save San Diego from getting eaten.

Now, one of the buildings near the breach side, behind the building was Arbiter wearing her white two piece bikini and kneeing down in front of (Y/N). She was indeed giving the male a blowjob because she felt horny, which ironically Arbiter didn't know that kind of word existed until she found out what it truly means because Atago kept saying it, when she was with the Commander.

Arbiter hungrily bob her head back and forth on (Y/N)'s large shaft. She had heart shaped pupils on her eyes. Arbiter occasionally deepthroats his cock which sometimes resulting in gagging and coughing, the Siren Empress bobbed her head more forward making (Y/N)'s cock reached the back of her throat. He groaned as the tightness of the walls of her throat was crashing his cock.

Arbiter leaned backwards making his cock be removed from her mouth. She placed her hand on his cock and begins to jerked it off stroking it fastly, "Come on dear~! Cum~ cum for your dearest wife~!" Arbiter hungrily said. She looked at her husband gritting his teeth while feeling on the hand wrapped around his cock twitching indicating that he's about to cum. Arbiter inserted his cock back to her mouth then begins to bob her head again.

(Y/N) felt the sensation of the tongue of his royalty alien wife from the future around his cock. He puts his hand to the back of her head then shoved his entire cock down on her throat then released his cum. Arbiter's pinkish-purple color eyes widened by the sudden action of her human husband, but she didn't mind it because she tries to shallow every single human semen from her handsome and well-built husband down her throat.

Once (Y/N) finished pumping a lot of amounts of his 'milk' down the throat of his wife. He pulled out as for Arbiter. She coughed while wiping some cum managed to get on her face then licked it off from her fingers, because in Arbiter words 'Very delicious than you humans call candies'. (Y/N) fixed his swimming shorts and while helping Arbiter stand up from her kneeling position, "Oh my~ thank you~" Arbiter said teasingly.

"You should come down with your sexual desires. We already fucked like 3 times just this early morning," (Y/N) said, "I can't help it~! Hehe~ you know it's your fault that I became addicted to you~" Arbiter said teasingly. They both walked back to the other side of the building where the poeple are, "Plus, the first day you bravely just arrived on the Siren island by yourself. I already knew you're the perfect person for me, because no one even try to dare just barging in my throne room like you did," Arbiter said.