Chapter 1

A light breeze blew through the curtains and the sun shone down on an empty crib. A mobile was gently blown. Toys were laid across the room.

Another room with a large Queen-sized bed lay against the far wall. A walk in closet sat adjacent from the bed, while a master bathroom was located on the opposite wall.

Downstairs consisted of a spare room, the main bathroom, kitchen, sitting area and dining area. A small play house and swing set were positioned in the backyard amongst the shade of the trees and upon the emerald green grass.

The front door opened to reveal a tall man with slight stubble and matching, wild purple hair. A slightly shorter blond male was next to him, carrying a small child with the same purple hair with a black and blonde fringe.

The blonde male placed the baby down on a sheepskin rug, surrounded by lettered blocks and a range of stuffed animals, including a Pikachu dressed up in the hero outfit of Chargebolt and a black cat dressed up as Mind Meddler.

A black and white cat padded over to the baby, three little kittens following in pursuit. Both of the older males sat down on the sofa, the blonde cuddling into the purple haired male's arms.

"We did a good job..." The first male's voice was flat and deep.

"Yep..." The second male's voice was high and cheery.

The two watched as the baby played when the doorbell rang. The blonde allowed the purple haired male to stand.

Opening the door, they were faced with a raven haired male with grey streaks in his hair, a tall blonde sporting a similar appearance but with a moustache. A silver haired woman with a single pointed horn smiled.

"Hey, Dads. Eri."

"Hello, Shinso! Now. Where's my little nephew?!" Eri beamed as she welcomed herself in and sat by the baby.

The other two adults walked in with Shinso. They walked over and Denki embraced the two older men.

"Hello, Mic! Hello Dadzawa!"

"Hello Denki."

"What's up, not so little, little listener?!"

The adults all joined in the dining area, as Shinso made coffee for himself and Dadzawa, while Eri continued to play with her nephew and the kittens.

"So I see you haven't found homes for these three, Huh, Shinso?"

"Not yet Eri. We were actually thinking about Keeping them."

"Could I take one? It means you will be able to see them every time you come over? Maybe Dad and Papa could have one too. That way you can still keep Ash with one of her Kittens."

"You know, Hitoshi. That might be a good idea. That way they'll still all be in the one family." Denki agreed.

With a sigh, Shinso agreed. Eri picked up one of the kittens and started to stroke its fur. All of the kittens had name tags so Eri checked the little cat's name. Barcode. He was the largest one from the litter.

"I'll take Barcode. Kota will love him!" Eri beamed.

Present Mic knelt down to one of the kittens that was rubbing against his leg. He scratched it behind the ears and then under the chin, his eyes resting on the name tag.

"How 'bout it, Shota? Milton would love to have a little kitten to look after." Mic asked, not removing his gaze from the kitten.

"... You're right. Milton might need just that to, hopefully feel a little better. What's that one's name?"

"His name is Butler."

"Perfect."

Milton was the Siamese cat that the two older pro heroes had adopted from a rescue shelter. She was very hostile when they first met, but soon settled in. Unfortunately, she started to get sick. Maybe a small kitten to look after might do her some good.

"So I guess that leaves us with Bandit. The only female left." Denki smiled.

Suddenly, a small, loud cry came from the lounge room. Denki walked in and picked up the baby.

"Shhh. Don't worry Hikori... Daddy's here." Denki hushed.

"He might be hungry, Denks. I'll make a bottle for him." Shinso said as he placed a coffee cup before Aizawa.

"Thanks, Toshi."

----

They all sat at the table. Denki held his son while feeding him the bottle. Shinso and Aizawa drank their coffees, looking to much alike, while Mic and Eri were starting a small conversation.

"I can't wait 'till Hikori is old enough to attend UA!" Eri grinned.

"Really?" Shinso said plainly.

"Yeah! Having two Dads as Pro Heroes, his grandpas are Semi-Retired Pros and I'm the nurse of UA, on my way to, hopefully, becoming a pro hero. He's got a great future before him! A lot of people to look up to!"

"Well. I wouldn't even mind if he decided not to be a hero. He can choose his own path. He doesn't need to follow in our footsteps. Right, Denki?"

"Absolutely. But it would be nice if he did decide to do so. But we won't love him any different if he didn't want to."

Denki felt a weight in his arms. He looked down to find his son fast asleep in his arms. He excused himself from the room, after Eri placed a small kiss on the baby's forehead. Denki made his way, slowly and carefully up the stairs to Hikori's room.

Bending down, Denki placed the small boy on the blankets and pulled up another, to keep the small child warm. Moving Hikori's small fringe out of the way, Denki placed a small kiss on the baby's head. As he walked out, he grabbed a baby monitor before he gently closed the door, allowing the noise to be blocked out.

INTRODUCING THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER OF REMEDY!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!

950 WORDS.

Not bad for the first chapter. They'll probably start of short then get longer as I progress (similar to Diseased).