Chapter 19

A month after Christmas- Late January, Early February

Today was the day. Denki was a nervous wreck. He was wearing a white suit with a matching tie, with his hair tied up in a small ponytail. He was waiting indoors and heard voices coming from outside. He wasn't allowed out and he wasn't allowed to see Hitoshi. Their son was being looked after by Eri, whom had planned everything. The doors opened and closed just as quickly. Denki stopped pacing and looked at whom had entered. Mina and the rest of the old squad. Mina was wearing a purple dress while the guys were wearing black suits with either purple or gold ties.

"Denki! You look amazing!" Mina squealed.

"Thanks, Mina...!" Denki blushed. He started to pace again, feeling the butterflies in his stomach get more furious. "I'm so nervous...!"

"And you should be, Dunce. This is your big day. What is there not to be nervous about?" Bakugo, who is actually Katsuki Kirishima, asked.

"Eijiro? Katsuki? How did you cope with the nerves?"

"With me and Katsuki, we obviously got married before we decided on having kids, we hid behind a corner of the building and held hands for a while, without looking, and that made us realise that there was nothing to worry about. We managed to contain our nerves long enough for Kat to walk down the aisle towards the alter. There was no turning back at that point." Eijiro explained.

"That would be a good idea, actually!" Sero agreed. "I'll go find Shinso!"

After a minute, Denki was hiding around the corner. He had his hand at the ready and after a few agonising seconds, he felt another intertwine with his own. Hitoshi. Denki felt like crying. He felt the tears well in his eyes and he let out a happy sobbing sigh.

"Everything OK, Denks?"

"Yeah... I'm just so happy. We're finally doing this."

"I know right? It's a big step in our lives, but I wouldn't change it for a thing..."

---

Denki was back in the room and he was starting to get butterflies again. Present Mic walked up behind him and held out his arm, in which the younger blonde took. As Denki had no mother and he didn't want his father here, and his uncle couldn't make it, Present Mic volunteered to walk him down the aisle. Just as he was about to walk out, Present Mic let go and another person offered their arm. When Denki turned to see what the change was, he almost burst out crying. His Uncle.

"I'm so proud of you, you know."

"Uncle Damien...?! You came...?!"

"You should thank your sister in law for inviting me and placing me on the next plan over here."

Denki smiled and he walked out with his uncle. Mina had promised to film the whole thing for them. As he left the room, everyone stood and turned in his direction. Denki looked up at the alter and say his partner, in the most stunning black suit. The whole wedding was a white one with purple and gold accents. It was the most stunning thing Denki had ever seen and he owes it all to Eri. She had planned everything, the invitations, the inventory, everything.

When Denki reached Hitoshi, the two took each other hand in hand as the wedding officiant began to read. Denki had to try and prevent from tearing up. After reading their vows and the official asking for the rings, everyone looked back from where Denki came from to see Eri, Kota and Hikori. Eri was wearing a stunning purple dress while Kota was wearing a black suit. Both walked on either side of Hikori as he held the white pillow with the rings. The little boy was even wearing a little suit.

When Hikori reached them, the officiant took the rings and Hikori went to stand by his aunt. Denki slid the ring on Hitoshi's finger and vice versa. they were then asked to kiss which was a passionate one to say the least. They turned towards the audience and everyone stood up, cheering.