Chapter 2

Two years later (I know it's a jump but I just wanted to skip to a bit more of the exciting years for their children.)

Denki placed a bowl of fruit loops before Hikori, Shinso came down the stairs, dressed in his hero outfit. He was asked by Mina, AKA Pinky, to help with a scout around the city. He had agreed and, as Denki didn't have anything planned for the day, he would stay at home with their son.

"I'm heading out now. If you need me to come home for any reason, call me or Mic, Eri or Aizawa. OK?" Shinso said as he planted a kiss on his partner's cheek.

"OK. I'll probably take Hikori for a walk or to the park." Denki replied as he smiled mischievously up at his husband.

Shinso left the house with a wave. Denki turned back to the boy, just as he flung fruit loops at Denki's face. Milk dripped from his face and fruit loops stuck.

"ha ha ha!" Hikori giggled.

"Very funny, cheeky monkey." Denki stood up and made his way into the kitchen to clean the food of his face. After coming out of the kitchen, he stood with his hands on his hips.

"Let's get you dressed, shall we?"

------

Hikori was about 3-years-old and was to turn 4 on the 15th of April, one month away. The time when he would get his quirk. As Denki walked hand in hand with Hikori, they ran into two old friends. One with pointed red hair and shark teeth. The other with wavy silver hair and shark teeth.

"Hey, Denki! Nice to see you, bro!"

"What's Up, Denkibro!"

"Hey, Kiri, Tetsutetsu."

"Hey, Hikori!" Kirishima said as he crouched to the eye level of the small child. Hikori just giggled in response.

"So? Where are you two off to?" Denki asked.

"Oh! Tetsutetsu and I were just taking our kids to the park."

Kirishima looked around for his daughter. He found her near a tree and setting off an explosion, causing birds to flee. His daughter had short blonde hair, ruby eyes and fangs that were only visible when she smiled. Kirishima Eijitski. She was 4-years-old and had already developed her quirk. Her quirk allowed her to set off a large enough explosion from her body that made it look like she exploded but unfortunately damaged her hearing, and as a result, making her wear hearing aids.

Tetsutetsu had his son on his shoulders and was holding him by the legs as the boy held onto his hair. Kendo Kaneki. The boy had sea foam green eyes, ginger hair and sharp teeth. He was going to be turning 5 on the 16th of September this year. His quirk was called Steel Fist. He could enlarge his fist, turning it to metal and morph it into anything he wanted.

The three men and their kids continued to walk till they found a bench to sit at in the park. The three kids ran onto the playground, swinging on the swings, sliding down the slide and climbing over the climbing frame. The adults sat at the bench and casually talked as they watched the children play.

Eijitski was digging in the sand pit with the two boys. Kaneki formed his fist into the hand of a shovel and started to dig, Hikori making a sand castle. Eijitski turned around and, with a devilish smirk, she activated her quirk, causing sand to fly everywhere.

"HEY!"

"EIJITSKI MASARA KIRISHIMA!" Kirishima growled as he stalked over to his little girl.

"What have I told you about using your quirk in public?! You have earnt yourself a 5-minute time out." Kirishima grabbed his daughter's upper arm and took her to the bench.

"You are to sit here and not move."

"WAAHH!" Eijitski cried.

"Still having problems, Kiri?" Denki asked.

"More than you know. She's got a temper that's for sure."

"Would you like me to look after her for a couple of hours this weekend, Eijiro? Kendo and I have it pretty easy with Kaneki. It means we can focus most of our attention on Eijitski." Tetsutetsu offered.

"Thanks, Tetsutetsu, but I wouldn't do that to you. Eijitski! Sit down."

"I wish Daddy was here..." She grumped, folding her arms with a pout.

"Why?"

"He'd let me play."

"Really? He'd make you sit out for a while, too, you know."

Hikori walked over, rubbing his eye, which had gone all red. Kaneki had his hand on the boy's back.

"Hikori...! What's wrong? Your eye is all red...!" Denki gasped.

"I think I've got some sand in it. It really hurts." Hikori mumbled.

"Let me see."

Hikori stopped rubbing his eye and allowed his dad to inspect it.

"It does look like you've got something in there." Denki pulled out the water bottle that he kept in Hikori's back pack.

"Here. Hold out your hands like a bowl." Denki then poured a little bit of water in his boy's hands. "All you have to do is pour this water in your eye and just blink a couple of times. The water should wash it out. 'Kay?"

Hikori nodded and did as instructed. He let a smile onto his lips as his eye was relieved of the pain.

Tetsutetsu pulled out his phone and saw a message from his wife.

"Sorry to cut this short, but we need to head home. Itsuka wants us to pick up some shopping and some parcels, too. Come on, Kaneki. Say good bye."

"Good bye, Shinso. Bye Cousin Eijitski!" Kaneki beams, flashing his shark teeth.

"Bye, Kendo!" Hikori waved.

"Hmph." Eijitski huffed.

The silver haired man walked off, with a wave, as he took his son with him. Kirishima continued to sit with Denki for a while longer, till it was nearing lunch time. As it hit 12:00, the other two men parted ways to head home for lunch.

987 words.

Yeah... sorry for the big time jump, but I did explain it at the start.

Hope you all enjoyed!

I certainly did!

Look out for the next chapter, coming soon!