Years Passed

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. I don't intend to hurt anyone.

My only aim is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more problems faced by the people of that era along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita 

Hope you Enjoy It...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's funny how someone who was a stranger suddenly becomes so important to you " 

It's been 5 Years since Andita's marriage......In some months Bondita would turn 15......Her long black flowing lovely - tresses making it hard for everyone to not drown in them, her doe-shaped eyes ...always filled with curiosity...Her soft Pink Lips always had a constant pleasant smile on them...And what not...She is a lovely Indeed beautiful young woman

While Anirudh Had turned 25 some months before...His growing age has just made his masculinity even more attractive...Now he mostly prefers Coats instead of a turtleneck...he has a light beard, Same ocean-like eyes filled with determination to protect His "Jeena ki wajaa " and make her a Barrister Babu and give women their rights  moreover, His name was Anirudh which Meant the " THE UNSTOPPABLE "

The whole Roy Choudaries including Koyelli and Bihari were the witness to the Growing beautiful relationship Between Anirudh and Bondita...

They sometimes became each other's Guru, while sometimes each other's Student ...sometimes best friends while literally, they would argue like typical husband and wife ...while sometimes they would fight with each other just like two barristers fighting for the rights of the Innocent...

May how much they fight they would always end up with each other at the end of the day...Either laughing their heart out or weeping Their heart out...because they both acknowledged that they can't stay apart for that long...

Romance wasn't a thing for them even though there were growing feelings that were yet to be discovered ...they both owned something more than that ...Trust, affinity, and one important thing ...Support which they can expect from each other even if the entire world will be against them.....

Destiny had played its game, Now let us witness the journey of Anirudh and Bondita...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends !! I am Laasya 

Here is the prologue, hope you like it...

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote and  Comment 

Scroll down to read the first part of this book.

It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya