1.A cup of coffee proves how much you care for me

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. I don't Intend to hurt anyone.

My only aim is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita 

Hope you enjoy it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anirudh was reading his newspaper giving all his attention to it ...His gestures were changing from Thrill to ...Wonderment...Back to amazement....back again to shock...Why won't he be?? As it was the pre-independence era many revolutionists were killed with no humanity...Innocents we're harmed...

With a lot of tension brewing up in his mind he was desperately in need of Bondita's Coffee or Kapi...Don't know what was mixed in them it made Anirudh tranquilize his mind down and took him into a world of Caffeine with a soothing composure...

He was Tapping his foot in Haste...if it's one of those normal days she would be here with his coffee...but today there was not a sign of anyone...He was losing his patience all this while...Not able to control himself he opened his mouth to call her but before that, he overheard some footsteps...

He opened his newspaper again trying to act as if he wasn't expecting her...instead of hearing " Pati babu " from the honeyed voice from Bondita ...he heard Bihari's voice addressing him as "Chothe Malik "

Bihari simply kept the coffee on his maple-brown Table near to all those Casefiles...and was about to retire when he heard Anirudh demand sternly

"Bihari "

" Ji "

" Where is Bondita ?? Why hasn't she come here ??"

" I don't know Chote Malik..."

"BIHARI!! Say the truth "

"She said she had some other works that's why She asked me to give you the coffee "Bihari said feeling scared...

Now he inhaled a little and felt a soothing aroma ....he smirked while he asked, a little more pleasant this time..."Who made this Coffee ??"

"Bahu rani....No no Me...I made this coffee " he said scratching his head in uncertainty ...

"You can go "

Bihari didn't waste a minute there ...he ran as fast as he could with the tray in his hand...Anirudh chuckled .....

He brought the coffee Made by his Little Upset wife near him including the saucer and took a sip with a contented smile playing on his lips, not before once again inhaling the warm aroma produced.

FLASHBACK :

Bondita was angry at Anirudh for forgetting their Anniversary...

They both developed a custom of spending the whole day of their anniversary with each other ...even though their anniversary didn't consist of Dates, Romance but they sure roam around Tulsipur...

Visiting everywhere...They used to feed each other Kulfis, Roshagullas, Jalebis, and Whatnot...They used to enjoy their time together ..because they both know that from the next day their usual routine starts again...

Anirudh being a Faithful and Trustworthy Barrister gained a lot of cases thus he wasn't able to spend Quality time Neither with his Family nor bondita...

Bondita being the daughter-in-law of The Roy Choudaries had her duties...She never failed to Fulfil her responsibilities along with her Studies ..... she had to manage both Households works with her Education...

They both used to talk ...but just talk about studies or other necessary things, Both of them wanted to spend time with each other but eventually failed as time wasn't propping up...

But at their anniversary ...they would overlook every problem...They would just spend time with each other making it a memorable day for both of them ...but this time that didn't follow...

Bondita mumbled to herself, precisely Reminded herself

"I will not speak to pati Babu, I know he will try to persuade me but this time I will not fall for his trap that easily...I would have forgiven him even if he at least remembered our Anniversary ...I am very angry at him...It will not take him 8 handis of Ek - badam wali roshagulla to satisfy me..."

FLASHBACK ENDS

Anirudh thinks in his Mind -

"A cup of coffee proves how much you care for me "

 I know Bondita, You will be angry with me for forgetting our anniversary but That was for something big... This time we will spend more time together with many other things ..Trust me this was necessary...

I am sure you will like my surprise ...

He smiled thinking about the beautiful moments he had spent together with Bondita and about the beautiful memories to be created for them to cherish after...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Friends !!

What do you think about the first chapter ??? ...

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote and Comment

It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,
Writer Babu Laasya