3. Destiny owned a Purpose

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 She was Astonished witnessing the view in front of her and that too all only for her.....

There were water Liles in different colors arranged around a table splendidly,  giving a paradisiacal feeling...

Some vintage arc lamps were implanted in the ground exactly in front of the table furnishing a sumptuous entry ...

 A small pathway heading towards the table which was engulfed in rose petals and diyas kept along with it securing them all the way ...

Everything was clearly visible but she was peeking to know what was on the table but to her grief, it was covered with a golden table cloth...

Yet, she admired the view in front of her...

Bondita, being a good observer, perceived each and everything around her but her series of thoughts came to a halt when she felt someone's intense gaze on her, actually gawking at her.. ...

It was Anirudh ...

Anirudh's POV :

When the lights switched on, Bondita as usual started her examining session all around her, while I was just astounded by her beauty...

I could see her long luscious hair through the somewhat transparent pallu, I am flustered to admit that I have always wanted to touch them  ...

I don't even remember the last time she had left her hair open...Bondita used to always put them up in a bun...which would certainly overthrow my chance of daydreaming...

I have always wondered how it would have felt in my hands  .....

Her red bindi and all the red glass bangles along with shakapola and a long line of sindhoor filled at her maang was the only adornment on her...

She had a line of kohl in her eyes...Nothing else......yet she looked ethereal, elegant, and absolutely Beautiful 

I seriously don't why that these days I genuinely like her wearing sindhoor...She always did...

 I have always been a person who opposes Child - marriage and all its cultures, I still do

Children are just blooming buds, how can society demand them to act as flowers when they are just at their growing age ??

Do we ever use a damp earthen pot.No, because it's not ready yet to be used...

 I believe that such customs can end childhood.  Everything has its right time. Marriage must not only happen with the approval of two families, but it is also extremely important that there must be approval from the two people who are going to love and cherish their memories with each other their entire lifetime...

But oddly I feel relieved when she wears it, it feels like she only belongs to me, Anirudh Roy Choudary  ...Isn't it ominous??

But more than any of these I, again and again, fall for her Innocence, I just observed her changing expressions ...I could say that she was sad uncovering out that her foremost surprise is yet to be discovered...

But all of this ended while she waved her hands in front of me while staring at me awkwardly...

End Of Anirudh's POV

Not able to bear the awkward silence more, he said 

"Khub Bhalo Bondita, You look good "

" Just Good Patibabu ? " she said disappointingly not before understanding what she just said...

The awkwardness in the silence predominating raised...

They both were new to such a situation and they both did not acknowledge what to speak next ...

Anirudh broke the silence

" Bondita, don't you crave to see your surprise? "

All the stillness, the awkwardness, everything faded into thin air...Bondita replied Chirpy 

"Yes, Yes Patibabu "

He smiled seeing her antics and he advanced his hand towards her ...

She smiled wholeheartedly before keeping her hand on his...

 Their hands unitedly fit flawlessly as if it was destined...

He held her hand protectively and lovingly as if he will nevermore leave her...Not in this lifetime...

 She trusted him, she was willing to go to any extent as long he is with her...

And now you know why Destiny had played its game...

Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends !!

Here I come with the next chapter ... What do you think about this one ..??

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote and Comment

It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya