8. Sometimes Good, Sometimes Bad...

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first pre-Wedding ritual...

Istikhara and Imam Zamin Ceremony...(Do check out the before chapter if you guys didn't read their meaning carefully...)

The Ishitkhara was to Happen at the groom's home while the Imam Zamin at the bride's Home...

Both houses were getting enhanced at their peak...

At last, it was the time for the ceremony...
Salim along with Afrooz, Shah, Anirudh, and Bondita we're present there to welcome the Brides family...

The Brides Family arrived eventually and they greeted each other warmly...

Aaisha along with her Abbu and her 2 elder brothers...

Aaisha was a fair-skinned, slender gorgeous girl.

She wore a Lehenga in a pattern of a saree...
It was a Skyblue Lehenga along with nacres and pearls adorning them in the borders...

She wore a dozen blue glass bangles equaling her Ensemble...
Gentle make-up...and that's it...She Looked Stunning yet elegant in them...

And here Salim wore a White Shirt and upon it a Sky blue coat...He looked Handsome in this getup of his...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody was chatting with each other after all the ceremony for the day ended when Salim and Aaisha just were following glances from each other...

They both were Excited yet nervous...

It was evident that they both admired each other, both of them were pretty much fascinated by each other...

But they were still in a dilemma presuming whether they were right for each other... 

Our Anirudh and Bondita remarked this... 

Anirudh wore an off-white shirt and put up an Aureate colored coat upon it...
Same Glasses, Same Watch...yet he looked Attractive.

While Bondita wore a Flaxen-colored saree with miniature golden imprints on it...and an off-white Blouse...

A couple of Golden Jhumkas and a matching Choker was it...
She wore her Sindhoor and Shakapola...

Even Dressed in such a Simple Outfit...
She looked pretty and elegant...

Anirudh and Bondita sputtered within themselves...

"Pati babu, Are you seeing Salim Dada and Aaisha Boudi...They aren't speaking to each other at all..."

"Yes, Bondita..."

"Pati babu, If they don't speak to each other how can they understand one other...."

"We have to do something..."

"So that they will talk to each other.." Bondita completed Anirudh' Decision...

"Bondita , you go to Boudi...I will go to Salim..." Anirudh Announced with a plan brewing up in his Mind...

Bondita Nodded her head in acknowledgment and they sprang their work...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bondita went towards Aaisha and started her Conversation...

"Aaisha Boudi, you Look lovely.."

"You too Bondita.." She said holding her chin in a lovable way.....

"Boudi, So Have you talked to Salim Dada before your Wedding.?."

"Yes.." she said shyly...

"Then why aren't you guys talking to each other now...?" She asked Innocently...

"Bondita, you are a Child now ...When you will grow, you will understand..."

"But Boudi, What's there to understand here...?"

"Bondita, Before the marriage, Me and your Salim Dada were Friends...So we used to talk, play and do everything together...but after marriage, we are going to be Husband and Wife...So..." She Crimsoned...

"Boudi, If you and Salim dada were Friends, then you both can talk to each other more honestly right ..."

"Yes, Bondita, When Friends turn into Life partners ...Sometimes it is Good when sometimes it is bad too.." 

She said with uneasiness plastering her face...

"Huh?  Boudi ?" she asked getting restless...

" Nothing Buddu, you won't understand now..." she said forcing a smile and smacking lightly on Bondita's head...

Bondita couldn't help but think about her words...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Mates!!

Here I come with the subsequent chapter ... What do you think about this one ..??

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote

Your Comments are Like my Energy Patrons, therefore, do Comment
It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Just asking, I am Planning to Start an Os / Ts collection On Andita...I Will only Post it if you guys are interested.,..just put an Inline Comment here...If you want them...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya