7. She Is My ...?

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anirudh answered...

"It's Not lack of Love but Lack of Friendship that makes Unhappy Marriages.

Salim"

He Proceeded...

"Salim, You know the most mysterious thing in life 

We don't even Acknowledge that we fall in Love?

All couples have a few disagreements and fights from time to time. Actual fights and disagreements could easily spiral into full-blown wars ...However, when You are friends...

 All those Disputes and Fights often start to fizzle out into playful fighting by the time they are over.

I feel like I misinterpreted a bare fellowship as love, but now when I see my Love as a form of Friendship ...There is no much more genuine feeling than that...

Love is based on genuine friendship, With Time, blossomed into authentic love. Not everyone gets to have that in life. "

Salim Could sense that at the moment he was neither talking about him nor Alex ...Though he began with them ...

Salim asked him...

"Seems Like you know about this very thoroughly...?? 

Anirudh's Cheeks crimsoned This time ...he figured out that he was in some daze while rendering him about this...

Salim added to his teasing...

"Seems Like you have experienced this though..?"

Anirudh sought to escape his teasings...

"No...It's Nothing Like That.."

"BhaiJaan...Do you love her? " Salim asked being a little sedate this time...

"Who? "

"You indeed know whom I am talking about .." He said slowly unshackling all of his anew manifested feelings....."

"Bondita" he unconsciously rustled...

"Come again..." Salim requested hearing the inaudible feeble whisper...

"Nothing.." he said sipping down the last drop of his chai and keeping down the polished glass teacup beside the saucer...

"Bhai Jaan, It is Better if you decide to Accept and Tell the Truth before it's too late..." Salim said with a sigh and held both the Empty Cups and marched away leaving a bewildered Anirudh back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bondita and Afrooz were sitting on the front porch of their house and chatting about Casual Things ...

 That's When Bondita asked 

"Ammi, When will I get to see Aaisha Boudi.."

"Tomorrow beta ...At the Istikhara and Imam Zamin.."

"Istikhara and Imam Zamin ? " Bondita asked in doubt as she was new to the Culture that followed...

" Yes beta, In the Istikhara Ceremony, The heads of The family seek approval from the almighty to execute the wedding..as this is an auspicious event, Allah's Blessings are very significant...And at the Imam Zamin Ceremony...The groom's Mother visits The bride's House and Ties a Silver or Gold coin as their token of blessing and acceptance....."

"so we shall meet Boudi tomorrow??.." She said being excited...

"yes...Yes, beta.." she said chuckling at her eagerness...

Anirudh and Salim also flanked their conversation...They spoke about a lot of things...While Shah had gone for playing...

After some quality Time, Shah came back after bidding a bye to his friends standing in the way...

When Shah came back he took a seat next to Bondita which again angered Anirudh..yet now he felt that he should not be much rude to him...

Shah and Bondita started their usual jokes, giggling and all which made Anirudh baited up...

Shah and Bondita being good Mates never felt anything awkward or wrong in this but Anirudh ...For him this whole situation was wrong...

After Shah, Bondita, and Ammi went eventually...Anirudh asked Salim almost suddenly...

"You said that you have sent your brother to a Boarding school then why is he here ...? with rage drifting in his eyes..."

"Cool down Bhai Jaan, He is My brother, Why won't he come to my wedding.? And he is just a small boy...Why do you hate him so much ..??

 "I have no animosity with Shahzain but I Don't like Shah and Bondita together...All the time laughing at Ridiculous Things...hah..haha..." he said Caricaturing them...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Mates!!

Here I come with the subsequent chapter ... What do you think about this one ..??

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote

Your Comments are Like my Energy Patrons, therefore, do Comment
It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

And do check out the next Part...Something in there for you...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya