6. Friendship Is Love

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anirudh holding his suitcases was crossing through the hallway...On the way, he heard some dins from the left-wing...He Put down his suitcases there furthermore went to where he heard sonances...

The Noice was likewise someone screaming their heart out loud...in pain and anguish...The more he went the more he got apprehensive...

Ultimately, he reached the end of the foyer and now the commotion was clear. It was from the wide windowpane...

He peeked out but found no one there and now the noise occurred also succumbed.
He was about to retire thinking all the noises were his heeds.

Then abruptly he heard the very sound again...He again Peeped but found no one

With suspect and surmise cooking up in his mind, he walked up to find the person for which he actually left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He took up the suitcases and slowly started walking onward and finally he found Bondita ...With Shah...

Laughing about something with no discomfiture, this bothered him ...

He went near them and made a humble din, Making them both apprehend about his presence...

He pressed a smile towards Shahzain when he smiled back politely...

Bondita told him
"Pati Babu, Did you know that Shah is just like you...Treasures Books...
I am thinking to array his books too...He keeps them all with no Classification neither any order. "
"NO" Anirudh shouted ...

Just Imagining his Bondita arranging Books for someone other than him gave agues to his body, He felt neglected ... He could never share her with anyone, Not even for a minute thing.....
Bondita asked, breaking his stupor,

"Pati Babu, What Happened? Why are you saying No?"

"Bondita, I mean no, because Will shah let you do that? ..It's his Books right...??

"You are right Pati Babu ..."

Anirudh sighed in satisfaction.

"Shahzain, Will you mind if I arrange books for you ..??

" huh?" Anirudh gasped as all his relief disappeared into thin air.

"I will be rather fortunate if you do that, Ammi says that I should do that by myself but after a day or two they again get back to their usual form..."