11. The Teasings Just Started

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He slowly opened his eyes ...His eyes Widened in Disbelief...

He muttered indistinctly."Kaka"

"Beta, You were with Bondita the whole Night," He said while his Lips formed a demure Smile...

He came inside and Hugged Anirudh in a hurry, while Anirudh was there unclear with his response...

After the Hug, Kaka held his Anirudh by his shoulder and said in a proud tone...

"I will get to see my Grandchildren soon...Thank you, Beta! Thank you..!"

"Huh?' Anirudh exclaimed when once again kaka hugged him...

But then he realized what he intended...

"Kaka ! Kaka...Its Not Like that..! "

"Anirudh, What are you saying Beta " He scowled...

" 1 min, Kaka, How can you expect children From Bondita at such a young age..." Anirudh said with rage understanding what he desired...

"Beta, It's Not like that, I am getting Old so..."

"So Kaka! "He said folding his hand awaiting an answer from him

"Beta, Leave it, so say what were you doing with Bondita all night.."

Anirudh's rage suddenly vanished, now it was again a little delicate for him to explain what truly happened...

"Kaka...I ..."

"I ...I what "

" I massaged her head, She was feeling tired because of all preparations..."

"Huh?"

"I massaged her head Kaka "

But before Kaka could ingest anything at all, Bondita came...

"Kaka Sasur Ji " Bondita exclaimed and sauntered up to him and bent down to take his graces...

Kaka laughed at his Bahu and gave her his blessings

"Stay Blessed Bahu "

Bondita questioned 

"Kaka sasur Ji, When did you come here? "

"Yes Trilochan Kaka, How did you come ...I don't see any vehicles"

"Beta, I walked "

"Walked ..." Bondita asked shockingly

"kaka Sasur Ji, you walked! You could have said...We would have arranged something.." She said with apprehension obvious in her eyes...

"Yes, Kaka.."Anirudh also agreed with Bondita ...

"I thought to give you all a surprise, But when I came .." Kaka Looked at Anirudh in a Disappointed yet Mocking ...

Anirudh tackled his head getting Timorous...

"Then What Kaka sasur Ji ? " Bondita urged again...

"Leave it Beta .."

He turned towards Afrooz, 

"Namashkar," He said with respect 

Afrooz Replied...

"Namashkar Zamindaar Ji, Thank you for coming to My son's Wedding, It would have been incomplete without your Presence .."

"How can I not to come My Son's wedding," He said Lovingly stroking Salim's Hair...

Salim always had Felt a Fatherly Bond with Trilochan, as he lost His Father at a very tender age, He Lacked Such Love...

Yet, Afrooz never Made him feel the absence of His father...

Anirudh and Bondita smiled at each other...That's when Anirudh Bent a Little and whispered to Bondita...

"Good Morning Bondita "

She wished him Back with a smile lingering on her Lips...

"A very Good Morning Pati Babu " 

"Did you have a sound sleep? " 

She replied when her smile grew Longer 

"Yes, Yesterday's One was the Best one in all I have Had.." 

"Is it? " He asked demanding her to talk more...

"Yes.." She was about to reply when Kaka sasur Ji Interrupted them

"Over? "

"What Kaka Sasur Ji ?" Bondita asked Innocently.

"Your Both's Pus- Phusi Talks, Is it Over ?" he said smirking...

Bondita's Cheeks Got a tinge of Claret red...the same was with Anirudh...

Afrooz and Salim chuckled quietly witnessing the couple's State...

"Hmm...Let's Go ...We have a lot to Talk " Kaka said teasingly looking at Anirudh and his beloved Bahu...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Mates!!

Here I come with the subsequent chapter ... What do you think about this one ..??

What do you think kaka wants to talk about? * winking...

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote

Do Comment
It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya