2. The Ultimate Surprise

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. I don't intend to hurt anyone.

My only aim is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita
Hope you'll  enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday ....Everybody Gathered up for breakfast...Bondita along with Koyelli served breakfast...

Anirudh steadied up when bondita was approaching him to serve Him but to his despair, Bondita sat down for her Breakfast without serving him...

Koyelli was about to serve him but then Anirudh stopped her and helped himself ...

As if adding salt to the wound ...Bondita sat in a seat next to the seat in which she always used to sit which was next to Anirudh ... This didn't go unnoticed by Anirudh

Anirudh stood up to change his seat towards the next to sit next to Bondita...

but to his Bad luck 15-year-old, Batuk came running and took the seat which he saw first which was the seat close to Bondita...

Bondita and Batuk commenced their usual chat while Anirudh was recollecting about what just happened a moment ago ...and when he sensed that everyone was staring at him cluelessly he sat down gloomily and started having his meal...

Anirudh used to glance at her periodically but was sad finding out that she didn't even heed him not even a little...

Everyone sensed that something was awry between them...but they chose to keep mum.

Anirudh wasn't able to tolerate her ignorance more, even though this was all his plan...He was determined to unveil his surprise as soon as possible...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Night and Bondita was studying while she heard some noise ...

First, she chose to ignore it but then ...She heard the same noise again...Now, she was bothered but before she could ingest anything ...A small rock wrapped up in Paper came flying through her windowpane...

She was alarmed now but she decided to check out what was it ...

She gently picked up the rock and safely unwrapped the paper around it ...

Bondita, Meet me in the garden at Midnight

Analyzing the Handwriting she assumed it was written by the person whom she was upset with now... Her Pati Babu...

She was not ready to give up ....she was about to toss out the paper when she received another one...

She kept the other one down and unwrapped the new one...

Bondita I Know you, Please come ...There is a surprise awaiting you...Now The decision is Yours...

Now, she seemed as if she should give him a chance, Maybe it will be worth it...

and underneath there Anirudh vowed...

" I made you upset and now I will be the reason for that lovely smile on your face"