5. Jealousy Is Love in Competition

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anirudh And Bondita had departed for Calcutta the following day itself...After a couple of long wearisome days, Finally, They reached Calcutta...

Salim himself arrived at the railway station to take them to his house...

After stepping out of the train...Anirudh and Bondita were searching for him everywhere but he was nowhere to be seen...

Bondita said tracing her eyes all around her...

"Pati Babu, are you certain that Salim Dada will arrive to pick us up? He is Nowhere to be seen...

"Yes Bondita, I am sure. On the phone call we had, he stated that he himself would come ...

"But, where is he then?

Then Suddenly, They heard someone yelling..."BhaiJaan""BhabhiJaan"

They Turned to see a Handsome man standing there signaling them by waving his hands up in the air...

He had curly compressed hair, a small stopwatch swinging from his pant tucked in the other end...He had worn a checked tie suiting his light brown with a semi grayish hue Tuxedo...

Andita Waved their Hands up In response and strolled up to him with their Suitcases......

Anirudh and Salim said cheerily"Salim My brother ""Anirudh My Brother "

They hugged each other ...They Both shared a Delightful Moment in their Brotherly Bond, Bondita stood there admiring Them...

After their Hug, Salim asked with a Simper...

"Bondita, How are you ?? How is everyone at home?

"Salim Dada, I am Fine and everybody is exceptional too...but They weren't able to come as there is a Durga Puja coming up and Kaka sasur Ji must be there for the Arrangements, He wants everything to be perfect for this puja and Sasur Ji along with Som dada and Batuk have gone to Italy for Batuk's Admission..." she said with a grimace forming on her face

" Not at all a problem Bhabijaan"

"How are you, Salim Dada? ..She asked concerned