Epilogue

Couple hundred years ago or so, I couldn't imagine a world like this. A world where I would be seen, heard or loved. I thought that I had no reason to be here, only that the Moon was making fun of me by bringing me to life.

But I was so wrong.

About twenty years ago I experienced something that made everything clear and yet so new and exciting. I disappeared for a while but my wife brought me back to this world and not only that but she also made me whole again. I regained all of my memories from each of my lives with the help of her magic.

Still nothing was as magical as the day when I finally let go of my free spirit life and tied the knot. That day is still clear as day even though time has passed, though for me it feels like a blink of an eye.

I think it was a month from my resurrection day when Father Time finally finished giving a snowglobe his time magic treatment. Also around that time Tooth and Elsa had finished designing Elsa's wedding look so everything was set. Well, of course we had to like gathering the Guardians and Jaimee plus a few others in the same place.

And once we had gathered everyone at North's, we used the snow globe to transport us back in time to Arendelle where Anna was the Queen and Elsa was already under the sleeping spell. We didn't want to mess with time THAT much.

Still, arranging a wedding ceremony was a handful. It took us about a week to get Anna out from her shocked state when she saw her sister who she had just recently made to sleep. Plus the fact that the trolls were busybodies while doing the arrangements. We had to stay at the ice castle so the people of Arendelle wouldn't see us. We promised father time after all.

All the hustle and hassle finally paid off when it was THE evening.

North gave me a speech alone about bees and flowers and made something absolutely clear - two spirits could actually have children together. At that time it felt a bit unbelievable but at the time when the Moon showed up in the party, that claim was confirmed by him.

And after that confirmation I was there, standing all nervous and wearing the itching grass slippers on my feet. A necklace like a lion's mane was made out of grass and weighed heavily on my neck. A crown made from shining, different shades of rocks and grass was placed on my head. At least I could wear the white pants, shirt and the blue vest with silver details that North had made me as well as the dark blue cape with silver snowflake on the back.

Still I felt a bit foolish with all the grass but no one seemed to mind. Kristoff just kept looking at me way too proudly.

I glanced at the sky where the Moon was glowing warmly and the stars were twinkling and giving us light. The trolls had decorated every place with the shining rocks and gems. The guests were sitting on each side of the isle on some tree trunks and rocks. Behind me was a solid ground rock which was covered with green moss here and there.

My hands kept fiddling the edge of my vest as I anxiously watched at the aisle which was actually a path decorated with white wild flowers that mother nature had grown just for this occasion.

As soon as I heard a loud clap and North's russian accent asking for music, the little elves began playing their drums and trumpets. From behind the trees I saw how Tooth's fairies flew and spread wild flowers on the aisle and some of Sandy's shimmering dream sand.

A smile spread on my face as I saw the most beautiful sight. She was wearing a white dress that shimmered like ice. The dress had snowflakes as a pattern that reminded you of lace and it flowed beautifully in the pace of her movement. The tiny spirit stones were sparkling on her dress but not as brightly as her blue eyes. On top of her head was an ice crown and a thin ice veil was on her open hair.

All the sounds disappeared around me as I kept staring at her. Slowly she moved towards me and it felt like time had stopped for a moment around us. I couldn't see anyone else.

"Jack", she whispered when she reached me and I could hear the music pausing as I came back to reality. I just chuckled as a response and offered her my arm. She giggled as my grass mane tickled her cheek when we faced North who was going to wed us.

We said our vows of eternity with our closest people around. Elsa's family and the trolls, some Northuldrans and ofcourse the spirits were close. My Guardian friends had joined us and even Jamie. The moment was magical as the moon blessed us with his warm glow that night and the clouds were gone, giving us a crystal clear sky with sparkling stars.

A warm smile spreads on my face as I kept thinking about our wedding day. I kept running my fingers through platinum blonde locks while telling the story.

"Daddy! Wakie up!" A clear girls voice called out to me and I blink my eyes.

"Haha, sorry Lumi," I laugh at my daughter and stop detangling her hair as she turns her head to look at me. I peck a kiss on her forehead. Her name means snow, she was as pure as snow when she was born and still is. Eyes similar to mine stare back at me.

"Mom said that we should go. Auntie Anna is waiting and mommy is ready with Arvid," Lumi says as she hops up from her chair.

After all the years we still sometimes returned to past with the special snowglobes that we had got from father time. Of course it demanded precise planning but Elsa is good at that so it was possible.

"Let's get going then," I smirk and pick up my staff and then I let the wind raise her to sit on my shoulders.

Elsa and Arvid were waiting for us outside. Arvid was now 11 years old, smart as his mother and excellent with his ice magic. Lumi was seven years younger as well, we struggled a bit with being parents with Arvid. Can you imagine that Kristoff wanted him to eat grass on his first Christmas?

"Mama, is it alright if I take baby Tooth with us?" Arvid asked as the little fairy kept hugging his brown hairstrands.

My wife smiled and nodded her head. "Of course she can come. Is everyone ready?" She smiled and pulled out the snowglobe from her picnic basket.

"Yes!" I cheered together with our children and soon the snowglobe got smashed and the portal opened that would take us from the present Enchanted forest to the past one.

And so we spent another day together with Anna and Kristoff. The kids were playing and Lumi rode on my back as we ran like wind through the enchanted forest. Arvid was amusing Elsa with his ice magic flower crown that the secretly brought extra fairies  carried on her head.

 Arvid was amusing Elsa with his ice magic flower crown that the secretly brought extra fairies  carried on her head

My life is now full as the Guardian of Childhood, father and a husband. I couldn't ask for more.

A/N:

And this is how the story ends. Hopefully the ending satisfied you guys! Also my apologies for it taking this long. I have had a rough pregnancy and the current heatwave in Finland hasn't made it any easier.

I will return with stories as soon as I can. I will take a bit of a break before bringing you guys a new AU and well, continuing the zombie book.

The baby will be born the 4th of August.

This book was really fun to write. You could perhaps see it as a story that Jack and Elsa's children hear from people around them (the pov's). Jack finished telling the story to Lumi in the Epilogue. Arvid has heard it for many times.

The art is a commission work that I asked from emeiotta (ig) . This is the actual family. Lumi is Finnish word for Snow. Ah, and Lumi is inspired a bit from my own daughter(first child). Please do not use the image for own purposes.

Love you guys!