6 - Snow Fun

POV Anna

"Hmm... that's an interesting sight, right kids?" I chuckle when I saw a pair fallen asleep on the couch. They were holding on to some old story books which I noticed as I went closer.

"Shh...don't wake them up...Kris, Kai," I shush my boys as they sneaked closer.

I laugh against my hand when I see Jack sleeping on the couch. He was in a way similar to Kristoff, taking over the whole couch with one leg on it and both his arms spread wide on the arm rests. It was so cute seeing Elsa sleeping against his shoulder.

I picked up the books from the floor and from their laps and then I read the titles.

"Santa Clause? Tooth Fairy? Easterbunny? Sandman? Oh wow, children's books," I whisper and sit down on a chair.

"Mom! Can we see!" Kai asks and pulls me from my sleeve.

"Ofcourse sweetie," I smile and open up the one telling about Easterbunny, "this guy is the Easterbunny. We have an easter egg hunt each Easter thanks to him."

"Are they real?" Kai wonders and I hum.

"Of course they are. Santa brings gifts each year during Christmas, Tooth fairy collects your baby teeth and leaves you a coin in return and well...Sandman gives you all the precious dreams."

"Why isn't there a book of Jack Frost?" Kris blurted out. He was our little realist.

"Isn't he real?" Kai gasps and looks over his shoulder at my sister and Jack who were still asleep.

"He is very much real. I guess someone should write a book about him," I smile and ruffle his hair. "Okay, wake them up boys."

"Wake up sleepyheads!" Kris shouts right next to Elsa and Jack who both startle.

"What, what?!" Elsa gasps and sits up.

Jack just starts laughing and messes up Kris's hair.

"Eek! Your hand is cold!" Kris gasps and ruffles his hair.

"I would worry if it wasn't cold," Jack grins and then I see him glancing at Elsa. She was stuck underneath her as she was sitting on his lap after startling a bit too much.

"Elsa, Jack is stuck you know," I point out and clear my throat.

"Oh, I am really sorry," Elsa exhaled and stood up. She gave her hand to him and pulled him up.

"It's fine, really," Jack keeps chuckling until a smirk spread on his face, "after all it's been a while since I have held a lady."

"Troublemaker," Elsa said and pulled her hand away.

"Not as much as these two," I giggle and nod towards my twins who were looking at the story books.

"Oh, you guys like those books huh," Jack hummed and went to crouch next to the kids.

"Yes! Mom said that they're real," Kai smiles and has this really cute expression on his face again.

"No they're not!" Kris shouts and I see Jack covering his mouth immediately.

"You shouldn't say that you don't believe. Did you know that the more nonbelievers there are...the more powerless they become? That goes for me too. I am actually way stronger," he winks his eye.

"No way!" Kai gasps in awe.

"Yeaw, now wayw," Kris mumbles against Jack's hand.

"Eh, you guys don't believe me? I can actually fly and summon a lightning but alright... I'll show something else I can do," Jack smiles like he is holding a secret.