21 - Letters

POV Elsa

Anna made me to open up my eyes. There are things that are supposed to happen and which I can't stop. She insisted that I would come to Arendelle so that's what I'm going to do.

First there are few things which I should check around the enchanted forest. Also, I feel like I need to find a way to...

I glance at Anna's cape which is resting on the chair. I go to lift it up and suddenly something drops down.

It was a letter.

I pick it up and see a bit messy handwriting, saying my name, Anna's, Kristoff's and twins. Even Olaf was mentioned.

My heart starts beating rapidly as I open it up. Then I began to read it aloud.

"Greetings from Burgess!

I was thrilled to get a real letter from overseas. Actually it was the first letter for me to ever receive. I thank you for that.

Your family sounds wonderful Anna, Queen of Arendelle. I wish I could come to visit everyone some day.

It's quite a mystery that such a people in high position knows someone like me. I am just the son of a woodcutter who is not sure what he should do with his life.

The stories of giants, snowmen that talk - they seem really interesting and I'm making sure to tell about them to the kids of the town! They will love them, I'm sure of it!

Also, thanks for sending your sister here, she's currently asleep in my room. She's a wonderful person and I was quite surprised to receive a kiss from her. As a gentleman it shook me a bit but next time I'll ask her out properly and be the one to smooch her.

Hopefully we'll meet soon. I'll make sure to show the twins how to do a proper snowfight. And I can't wait to chat with Olaf! He seems funny.

Yours truly,

Jackson Overland.

Ps. I want to ride a sleigh with reindeers! pulling them"

"I should show this to Anna," I whisper and see how a tear drops down on the letter.

I wipe my eyes and smile while squeezing it against my chest. This letter, he had probably hid it inside the cape's pocket during the night. Now I imagine him, writing the letter for us in the dim light of candles.

"Oh Jack, you have done everything that you wanted to do... you found who you were meant to be - just like I did... even though your path was unknown to you," I keep smiling.

Then I glance at the pile of papers and the pen that I had on my desk so I could exchange letters with Anna. I get up and go to my desk and then I take out one paper.

The thought just came to my mind and I start to write a letter for him. And I would keep writing to him, on each birthday of his, on each Christmas for as long as I can. Then I would just ask Manny to find a way to give them to Jack when he is ready.

The way water remembers is sure something? However how the hearts are touched by the people they meet, that's also really amazing. We met twice Jack, spend time together and you taught me things about yourself and how to relax and have fun.

I hope you're doing good now that you're back at where you belong. I might have been just a passing moment in your timeline but I hope that your heart will remember as well.

I went to see your human self a while ago. Now don't be mad at me but I tried stopping you from drowning but then I met couple of people. I'll tell you more about them in the next letters... Now I understand that you were meant to save your sister and become the wonderful person you are. I'll tell you more about your family during your next birthday.