28 Fight that Ends it All

Toothiana told her fairies to hide Elsa and so they did. She was hidden in one of the many toy closets that were in the North Pole. The only light source was the dim light from the slightly narrowed door. Three yetis were standing in guard and the only company she had were the tooth fairies. Baby Tooth was curled up against her neck and shaking but not leaving her. Jack had asked her to do that.

The battle was outside in the cold snow. The fighting ground wasn't easy for Bunny and Toothiana but they were doing their best to keep Lady Gloom outside.

"Cut those strings before they reach inside!" North roared when another set of barely visible strings headed towards the Pole. Deep inside his belly he knew that it would be over if she would reach the yetis and elves.

Bunny used his boomerang to cut out the thin but yet strong strings on the right and North's twin sabels cut down those on the left.

Toothiana was working together with Sandy and fighting against the nightmare horses which had begun to arrive. Sandy was on high alert, watching around while sitting on his flying golden stingray and using his golden whip to hit those horses to make them back to golden sand.

The bad omen wasn't misinterpreted. With gloom, her underling, the fear arrived. Riding with another nightmare horse, he came to the scene all ready for his revenge after being in the dark again for years. A set of spider web like strings were attached to his body and no one seemed to notice because of being busy, fighting their own fights.

Jack had focused on the Lady Gloom itself who was trying to hurt his loved one. He would rather die than let that hideous woman anywhere near Elsa.

Jack's freezing powers were even stronger than when he fought against Pitch Black. He had discovered who he was and there was no stopping him any longer. With one swing of his staff he sent glacial storms at her, the wind blowing a chilly breeze and polar lightnings striking at her feet.

The fury of that young looking Guardian was keeping Lady Gloom away from her prey. Still there was one weakness for everyone and secretly she had made her plan to action. Those foolish Guardians were again to fight on their own, their backs open for her to strike.

While Jack fought with their enemy, it was only for bluff created by Her. Her webs were circling around the ground, hiding in the snow. One by one they tied up around Bunny, Tooth, Sandy and finally North who realized too late how it was a trap.

Jack prepared to freeze that woman but suddenly got knocked down by a nightmare horse. Their numbers had increased around him and when he looked to his right he saw Sandy giving his sand for Pitch to use.

"Sandy! Stop!" Jack shouted but got hit to head by a flying object. The hit of a boomerang was sure to leave a bump on his poor head.

He coughed on the ground and noticed something shiny sneaking around his wrist. It was a barely visible string. He froze it by cooling the air around his wrist and barely dodged a hit by twin sabels. He had rolled to the side and was still on the ground on his back and looking at North with blank stare in his eyes.

"North! It's me!" Jack tried to shout but had to dodge again.

His friends were against him. He chose to freeze North's legs to ground to slow him down. Then he got himself up and searched for Lady Gloom who had used the opportunity to flee somewhere. He felt something crawling on his feet so he hopped from foot to another and froze the strings.

"Where did she go - you stay!" Jack roared to North and froze his left foot back to ground. The strong man had pulled his foot free already.

Jack watched how Toothiana let Lady Gloom go inside. He narrowed his eyes and he saw the strings attached to his friends. They were on the ground and in the air. Toothiana was left to guard the door.