Chapter 21

Allison's POV

Cole pressed his lips softly against mine, and I immediatly responded, syncing my lips with his and making us both aroused. Wrapping my legs around his torso and arms around his neck, I nibbled at hid ear as he placed kisses down my jaw. A moan of pleasure escaped through my lips when he hit my soft spot, I blushed. Coles grip on my waist tightened and I moaned again. God! Control yourself woman!!

His teeth grazed my neck and I knew what was coming. Before i did anything, I yelled out in pain when I felt like I was being stabbed in my neck. Coles head was in the crook of my neck and when he took his teeth out, the pain changed to pleasure and as soon as I felt his tongue over thr mark to heal it, I smashed my lips against his hungrily.

He immediatly responded and carried us through the waterfall and to the grass before laying me on it softly. I re-wrapped my legs around him before pulling him on top of me roughly. He moaned against my lips and I continued kissing him while rubbing small circles on his abs and making him moan again.

Cole suddenly pulled away and I frowned, trying not to cry.

"We can't do this here.." he whispered.

Oh!

I nodded my head before standing up and we walked together back to the house but as soon as I closed the door behind me I was slammed back into the door softly and Coles lips came back to mine hungrily. Immediately responding, I moved my lips in sync with his whole tugging at his hair and wrapping my legs around his waist.

His big, soft hands snaked under my butt and held me up as he started walking towards the bedroom. Slowly and softly, Cole lais me on the big bed and I pulled him back on top of me, letting him have dominance, which he happily accepted. Cole started kissing down my jaw line and left multiple kisses on my mark, making me moan in pleasure.

I arched my back as he trailed kisses down my neck, chest and stopped at my belly botton and he traced his fingers on the hem of my bikini bottoms and stated pulling it down. Trying to cover myself up, Cole held my hands and whispered "You're so beautiful" before kissing my cheek and continuing to pull them off my legs and threw them somewhere in the room. The sun was just barely coming up, so you could barely see what we were doing.

Reign was purring with delight at Coles touch and then started saying stuff like 'I can't wait till we are one' or 'We are almost fully mated!' Repeating his action, I trailed my hands down Coles hard right pack, massaging it on the way down before stopping at his swim trunk ties and slowly un-tying them to tease him a little. As is succeeding, Cole took of his shorts when they got to his knees and I pulled him on the bed with me.

We continued kissing for what felt like hours and Cole slowly untied my bikini top before tossing it along with the bottom and started trailing kisses down my stomach once more, making me shiver with delight and clench my legs shut together. Light tugging, I managed to pull Coles big musclar body onto me and started kissing him as I felt him purring with delight.

He opened his eyes and looked at me before car teasing my cheek and whispered "I love you Princess."

Before I could say it back, he slowly thrust inside of me and pain and pleasure both shot through me as I dug my nails into his back and moaned. He let me get used to the feeling for a few seconds before slowly thrusting in and out of me and speeding up the pace after every few seconds.

We were going at it for what felt like hours and the sun was already bright and shining when we both hit another one of out countless climaxes and Cole snuggled into my neck before sinking his teeth in me once again. When he pulled out, he crawled down and laid next to me as we tried catching out breath and my eyes started dropping.

"Go to sleep Princess." Cole whispered, kissing my forehead.