Chapter 13

Allison's POV

When lunch time came around, I didn't even bother going in the cafeteria, instead, I walked to the back of the gym where all of the druggies and bad asses hung out before finding my guy.

Rider Sandler is Coles all time worst person and the badass of the school pretty much who does drugs and party's a lot.

He doesn't sleep around a lot like Cole did, unless he's really interested, which was my whole point of looking badass. His badass reputation would get me exactly what I need. He's the kind of leather jacket, combat boot guys that are pretty quiet but will beat a bunch of people up.

His black hair hung above his amazing dark blue and silver eyes. He has snake bites and his ears are pierced. Damn.. He has always been hot! When he saw me, his head snapped up and he looked me head to toe before a smirk was tugging at his lips.

"May I help you?" He asked.

Without saying anything I shrugged before taking the joint out if his hand and popping it into my mouth carelessly. Yeah, yeah, smoking is bad for you, I know how I handle my smoking though, I've only done it two other times... He raised an eyebrow before getting up from that wall and standing in front of me.

"Why are you here Allison?"

Oh my God, he knows my name!!!

"I need your help." I smirked, blowing a wave of smoke in his face.

"And why would I help you?" He grinned.

"Well first, you get to piss of Cole Black, and second , you get to have heated makeout with this." I stated, motioning to my body.

His eyes turned darker but his face turned more serious.

"What are you going at Rosewood?"

"Help me make Cole jealous." I asked, or stated..

"Why?"

"Because he is my mate and he is still sleeping around with the whore bitch of the school." I groaned.

He thought a out it for a second before smirking "Deal. But I get those kisses."

"Perfect." I smirked, dropping the hurt of the joint and stomped on it. "Meet me behind the bleachers after school."

He nodded his head before smirked.

With that, I blew him a kiss and walked off like a pro.

BAM!

************************************

Finally!!

The bell rang, signal the day was over, and I walked to my locker putting my books up.

Just as i closed my locker door, I saw Britney and Cole holding hands.

Reign whimpered even more, but I knew I would make him feel worse, so I continued down the hall and to the bleachers, where sure enough Rider was standing.

"Okay. What now?" He smirked.

"When Cole's Beta and Cameron come out of the locker rooms because they are always last, were gonna have a heated make out session so they will have something to tell their dear Alpha."

His grin got even wider and he nodded his head.

Coles Beta. Ashton and his Cameron are always out last because they take their pretty little time getting ready for football practice.

"Play cool" I whispered, lacing our fingers together and walking to a bench that was complete lay visible to the locker room.

I pushed Rider down on the bench and he gave me the 'WTF' look, but I ignored him and straddled him. He placed his hands on my waist and we just talked for a little until we heard the door open and Rider whispered 'Its them.'

Without thinking twice, I grabbed Rider's head in my hands and pushed my lips to his. He immediately responded and stuck his tongue in my mouth. God, he's a great kisser...

I let out a moan when his hand gripped my waist harder and I started tugging at his hair.

"They're gone.' He whispered, pulling away.

Looking around, I saw that he was right before crawling off of his lap and looking down at the field where the two of them were talking to Cole and he looked like he was gonna explode.

"Let's go" I laughed, tugging Riders hand and we walked to the parking lot.

"So what's next?" He smirked.

"Well... I was thinking, you know, the normal couple thing.. Holding hands, kissing in the hallway, skipping classes together or coming in late together?"

I thought he was gonna refuse, but instead, he nodded his head and grinned "You know, this is gonna be fun."

"Hell yeah it is. Meet me at locker 274 in the morning, okay?"

He nodded his head and I kissed his cheeck before running to my car.