Chapter 10

Allison's POV

When I woke up, I thought my alarm was going off because of the beeping I was hearing, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a doctors room.

This isn't my pack doctor....

"Allison?"

Turing my head, I saw a miserable looking Cole who had bags under his eyes and his hair was all jacked up from running his hand through it.

"How long was I out?"

"Four days." He frowned.

"Cole, you need to sleep." I demanded.

"I couldn't" he looked at his lap.

Grabbing the wart monitors and IVs, I yanked them out of my arm before standing up.

"What are you doing?" He askes, running to my side.

"Come on. Lets go to the bedroom." I smiled weakly.

He nodded before picking me up bridal style and walking up three flights of stairs.

We stopped in front of big wooden doors and I opened it before stepping into a big bedroom.

Walking in, I laid down on the bed before mentioning for Cole to come with me.

"Come on. You need sleep." I frowned, patting the spot next to me.

He hesitantly nodded before laying next to me wrapping an arm around my waist.

Cole pulled me into his rock hard chest and I breathed his scent before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

************************************

It was dark outside when I woke up and Cole was still asleep, so I slowly unwrapped his arm from my waist and stood up.

Walking into the bathroom, I turned on the hot water before before stepping in and letting the hot water relax my tense muscles.

After washing the soap all off of my body and hair, I wrapped a towl around my body before tapping into the room, where Cole's soft snores were still filling the room

Making my way to the closet, I slipped into some black lace panties and a black sports bra before slipping into white and light blue snowflake spandex and a white sweater.

The pain medicine must have been wearing off because my stomach felt like someone stabbed me and it hurt like crap to walk on my right foot.

Tears spilled down my face as I tried not paying attention to the pain, but I looked down and noticed how swollen it was.

Yup, infection! How didnt Reign heal this yet?

My sniffles must have woken Cole up, because warm arms wrapping around my waist scared the crap out of me and made me jump.

Cole pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck before breathing in his cinnamon scent.

It immediately relaxed me senses and I calmed down.

"Are you okay?" He whispered kissing my cheek.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, wiping away a tear.

"I'm sorry..."

If I was maybe a few inches farther away, I wouldn't have even heard the words that came out of his mouth.

"What?" I asked, lifting his chin up.

"I'm sorry that I didn't save myself for you...' He said softly, his voice cracking at the end.

A smile make my way to my face and I pecked his lips.

"It's okay... I just lost it yesterday I guess..."

He chuckled.

We sat in a comfortable silence before I whispered "Thank you."

He looked up at me confused before asking "For what?"

I snorted "You know why, you saved my life Cole. Thank you."

He smiled. "You're welcome."

Cole wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer so that he could attach our lips, and I didn't object.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs on each side of his waist before tangling my fingers in his hair.

When his hands trailed up my legs, I pulled away and grabbed them.

"We can't do this."

He gave me a confused look and I lifted up my shirt, showing the big gash.

He looked worried but nodded his head before pulling me off of him and wrapping his arm around my waist as I snuggled into him once again.

"Goodnight Kitten" his soft voice purred into my ear, making me fall into a deep sleep.