Chapter 14

Allison's POV

Walking through the door of the pack house, I was immediately was greeted by Coles mom, Lottie.

"Hey Allison!" She smiled.

'Hey Lot. I'm gonna be sleeping in a guest room tonight, can you tell Cole that?"

She looked worried but nodded her head nonetheless. Sighing, I started up the stairs and into Coles room.

I grabbed my bags of clothes and makeup before going into the guest room down the hall. The room has a bathroom, big bed, TV and closet, but it wasn't as big as Coles room.

I'm on the Alphas flat, and his room is the master. Putting my stuff down I locked my door and sat on the bed before finally letting the tears that have been begging to come out, come out.

Dang it my poor makeup...

When I was tearless, I went into the bathroom before removing my makeup and washing my face.

After changing into dark grey spandex and a black sweater, I walked back downstairs to get some food.

To get to the kitchen, you have to cut through one of the living rooms, and when I walked into it to find Cole, Ashton, and Cameron sitting in there, I smirked before walking through anyways.

"Allison. We need to talk." Cole growled.

"Sorry, I can't I've got a date in like an hour.."Lie.

"What?! He boomed.

"Pops! Gotta go! Bye!" I laughed before sprinting into the kitchen.

Lottie was making some brownies, so I ate some yogurt with a granola before walking back into the living room and into the lounge before plopping down and turned the TV on Teen Wolf. Ugh, I love this show...

A few minutes went by when I felt the couch dip below me. An arm wrapped around my waist and I slapped Coles hands away. A growl escaped his mouth before I laughed.

"Why play with me when you have your whore upstairs? Go on Cole, I'm not stopping you."

"Stop being jealous Allison." He laughes .

"Jealous? Sweetheart, I have Rider. He is way better in anything then you will ever be." I snarled. Lie. He gaped and his eyes blackened.

Hello Blade..

(His Wolf)

"Rider Sandler?"

"The one and only."

He growled and I smirked before standing up and walking away.

That, ladies and gentlemen is how its done.

______________________

I know this is really short, but I'm really tired, so I'm not writing any more today.