Chapter 26

Allison's POV

When everyone was done running, they were all panting and trying to catch their breaths. I gave a fifteen minute break and I sat with Trish and Cole under a tree while everyone else sat somewhere else away from us in different groups.

"Okay guys! Lets get started!" I yelled, clapping my hands.

Groans went around the groups I glared "You wanna run again or fight cause either way you're gonna do it."

They stayed quiet while walking towards me.

"So, because I'm not a complete strict trainer person who makes you do nothing but work until you break, we are going to train for a few hours on defense and how to protect ourselves before playing a really fun game and having some snacks. Sound fun?"

Smiles lit up the group and I found myself grinning.

"Good! So lets get started. First, I want everyone to find a partner. For now they will be your age and then we'll mix ages together to make it more complicated. I watched as people began walking around trying to find partners and I grabbed Coles arm. "Hey partner" I grinned.

He chuckled before wrapping an arm around my waist. When everyone had found a partner and were completely satisfied I began with training.

***********************************

Four hours later everyone was completely exhausted and were sitting on the ground trying to relax. I have taught them how to block punches and kicks, jump and kick someone in the neck, and sat them down to teach them where your most common attackers will strike at you. They were all very respectful to me and I am grateful.

"Do you guys want the game firstor the food first?" I smiled.

Different answers went around, so I just shrugged "We'll do it after so you guys can cool off. So the game we are playing today is kind of like capture the flag. Each team will have a flag and try to hide it somewhere in the house lawn so we dont lose anybody. You cannot shift into wolf form, you have to protect your flag and try to get the other teams flag in human form and who ever gets the other teams flag wins. The teams are blue and green. Each person will have a belt that you put on of the color and me and Alpha Cole will be team captains so everyone get into lines so we can pick."

They all excitedly nodded and did as told as I stood beside Cole and he smirked.

"Hannah" I smiled.

Hannah is probably the best defensive person out of the whole group. SHe is only fourteen, but she is amazing.

"Colton" Cole smirked.

"Seth" He is really, really fast and as great reflexes..

"Ashley"

"Triton"

"Laderious"

We continued picking until we had no one else who was tearless and we put on our blue belts.

"Okay everybody! Go hide your flags!"

****************************************

Being the awesome person that I am, I'm the one who hid our teams flag and did an amazing job at it. In the pack house back yard there is a big playground set for the pups to play on and the tower has a blue flag on the top. Our flag was longer than the other, so I placed it in the middle in the hole were the old one was at.

Carefully climing down, I got Hannah to hide in a tube for defense with older boys standing near by watching their surrounding. I grabbed Seth and some little girls slong with two teenage boys, and we started for the other side of the house. It didnt take that long for us to find the other teams flag.

If you climb on top od the tower out flag was on, you could easily see the green flag sitting on top of huge boulders that look really hard to climb.

Damn...

Slowly, I tip toed around the house where they were at and immediately saw Cole talking to a kid names Colton. He started sniffing the air and his eyes met mine before he smirked. Just as he started walking towards me, I held my ground before he was about a yard away and I sprinted past him before he could reach out to me.

Colton ran towards me but I easily kicked him in the shin, making him fall to the ground. My other little warriors came out and started fighting with Coles group and I made my way to the boulders quickly. My first few steps up the rocks weren't too hard, but when I got higher, it was terrifying and I didnt know how to get down.

Ignoring my fear, I continued but as aoon as I got to the top, I saw Cole already up there, smirking at me with his arms crossed.

Crap...

He slowly walked towards me and before he could do anything, I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed my lips onto his roughly.

Cole pulled away and smirked "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I'm not that dumb Allison.."

Smirking back, I pushed him roughly, making him fall onto the boulder and I crawled on top of him where I was straddling his waist. Before he could say anything, I started kissing him roughly and he placed his hands on my waist and tightened his grip, making me moan.

I pulled away and whipered "We win"

As quickly as I could, I hopped out of his lap and grabbed the flag before waving it in the air and yelling in victory.