Chapter 9

Allison's POV

As soon as I went to my room, I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower before slipping into some black spandex and a dark grey sweater.

Walking out of my bathroom, I found Cole sitting on my bed looking at a picture of me and Abby in Germany.

"Get out. I hissed.

"Nope. You're parents invited me to sleep up here tonight."

"Fine, I'll sleep on the sofa."

Grabbing my pillow and a small blanket, I started for the door but a hand grabbed my wrist and yanked me back.

"What the hell is your problem?" Cole asked in a low a voice that made Reign whimper.

"You! My Mate Is an asshole man whore who probably has a million STD's!"

His eyes blackened and he pushed me up against a wall.

"Don't speak to me that way again. Mate or not, I will put you in your place." He snarled in Alpha tone.

"I'll do whatever I want Alpha." I glared, pushing him back.

He growled and I smirked before continuing to the door until I was once again grabbed except I was thrown onto the bed.

Cole crawled over me and I tried pushing him off, but he stayed there and looked down on me

"Get off." I snapped/growl.

"You're staying up here Allison." He whispered before kissing my forehead and getting up, leaving the room.

Bam! That's how its done!

Wait.. What the hell just happened?

************************************

The next morning when I woke up, my alarm didn't wake me and it was one in the afternoon. So much for perfect attendance...

Looking around my room, I noticed that none of my pictures were on my wall and there was nothing on my desk or nightstands.

What the hell?

I stood up from my bed and looked around. Where are all of my things?! None of my clothes are on my floor!

Running through my open door, I ran downstairs to find some boxes in the living room and Cole and my parents were sitting on my sofa.

"What the hell did you do to my stuff?" I asked.

"We told you last night that you are moving into your mates pack house Allison." Mom said, glaring.

"Um. No, actually, I'm not."

Cole let out a sigh and dad stood up.

"Go pack your clothes." He said before walking into his office.

Glaring at Cole, I ran up the stairs and immediately jumped out the window shifting in midair.

I ran through the tree until I reached my favorite waterfall and went into the shallow part of the clear water to cool off my wolf.

Not even being there for ten minutes, I smelt the one thing that scares the shit out of me the most.

Rogues.

Turning, sure enough, out walked three wolves.

Two brown, and one a red color.

I stood up when the red one got into a fighting position and tried running away, but a brown one tackled me to the ground.

He tried biting at my neck, but I slipped us over to where I was on top of him and bit his neck, causing it to snap.

The other brown one was charging for me, but I did a 160 jump and kicked his head, making him fall limp after hitting a thick tree.

Finally, the red one started creeping towards me while growling.

In the middle of walking to me, he stopped and stared at me.

When I thought he wasn't gonna lunge, he did and bit onto my leg.

I let out a howl of pain and he dug his teeth deeper, making me cry out again.

When I couldn't move my leg to stand, the wolf crawled on top of me and bit into my stomach, making the situation worse.

I shifted so I could die human form and laid limp on the ground.

He stopped and looked at my face and before I knew what was happening, a big black wolf tackled him to the ground.

Cole.

They wrestled for a few minutes until Cole finally threw him into a tree before biting his neck and I could hear the crack from here.

He looked at me with those amazing eyes before running over to me and shifted.

"Don't close your eyes Allison!" He yelled, picking up my head.

Tears welled in his eyes and he started whimpering "Please baby, stay awake.!!!

That's all I remember before black dots took over my vision.