Chapter 3

Allison's POV

Three months later

"My baby!!!!" My mom cried as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Can't... breath mom!"

She let go of me and apologized.

"Mom, don't cry, it's only two years and we can still keep in touch! Be proud of me!"

"I'm sorry, it's just, I'll miss you so much!" She wiped her tears away.

I'll miss you too,but they called my port, so I really need to go before they close the vault. "I pleaded, picking up my carry on bag.

I gave my brothers and dad a hug before walking to my plane.

"Here goes nothing" I thought, stepping into the tunnel.

************************************

When I arrived in Germany, I was freaking out.

There were so many people and I couldn't find my ride!!

Thinking that they could read my mind, a girl about my age asked" Allison Rosewood?"

I smiled and nodded" Hallo! Wie heiben sie?"

(Hello! What's your name?)

She shook my hand and said " Mein name ist Abby"

(My name is Abby)

"But, Allison, I can speak English, so I think we can stick with that!" She laughed.

I grinned before saying" Are you going to the school too?"

"Yup! I got accepted just like you, except last year,so this is my last year. We are room mates, that's why I was sent to pick you up."

She helped me carry the suitcases to the car and we started driving until the car stopped in front of a huge three story brick building that was really big outside of the city.

Abby parked the car outside of a door and we went inside before she handed me a key and we walked down a few corners until we stopped in front of a white door that has 1257 on the front.

"Welcome home!" She laughed as she opened the door.

Our dorm is a pretty big main room that has twin beds in each side, a couch, and a flat screen along with a fridge and microwave.

There is a big bathroom and a two small closets.

Abby side was purple and blue with different designs on the wall while mine was going to be green and blue.

"Let's unpack, shall we? Then we can go shopping!!" She squealed.

"Shopping?"

"Oh honey! The professors are all about dressing good and looking good, so you got to get that down."

Although I was offended, I burst out laughing and had to hold my stomach from the pain of laughing.

When I was done unpacking, I grabbed my debit card and phone before Abby and I left once again.

************************************

"Come on Allison! It's just a few undergarments!" Abby groaned.

"Yeah, but why would I need sexy undergarments?" I asked.

"Because they're comfortable, and I'll be happy to buy them for you, but you are getting some.

I playfully glared before grabbing a handful of undies.

'"Happy now?" I laughed.

"Very"

Abby dragged me into Victoria Secret even though I already got like twenty bags worth of stupid clothes.

For lunch, I got chicken salad and it came with a slice of pizza.

After we are done we threw our trash away and start to walk around.

So now we are in the hopefully last store getting me undergarments and lingerie.

God, how do the sluts enjoy this?!