Chapter 17

Allison's POV

The school superintendent was glaring at both of us with his arms across his chest. Even Cole can't tell him what to do because he signed a contract before school started. Without saying anything, Mr. English (Superintendent) pointed at his office door and I sighed before walking in front of Cole and into the office. The ugly old secretary was giving Cole Google eyes and a seductive smile whick made her look like a fish.

I stopped and growled at her and felt Cole place a hand on my back, leading me to the office and we sat in chairs next to each other.

"Mined explaining what was happening?" Mr. English asked.

"We were obviously kissing.." I mumbled under my breath, of course because the dumb ass is a werewolf, he heard.

"Kissing? Ha! Try almost have sex on a wall!" He raised his voice.

I let out a laugh at his stupidness before covering it up with some coughs Cole was smirking and biting his lip and kept his eyes on the old dude.

"So why exactly are we here if you know what we did?' Cole asked.

"Because. I will not tolerate that in my school. You both are suspended for four days. I will see you both next Tuesday." He glared.

I gaped and growled at him before standing up.' Suspended?! What the hell?! I have a perfect record and you're gonna suspended me for doing what mates meant to do?!" I screamed.

He flinched at my tone and glared at me. "You should have thought about that before Mrs. Rosewood. You can leave now."

Cole wrapped his arm around my waist before dragging me out of the room and we walked to our cars.

"Meet me at the pack house." He smiled

I nodded my head before stepping into my baby and driving off.

************************************

"So what are we gonna so for four days?" I groaned, flopping back on Coles bed.

"I have a few ideas, but you might not like them." He winked.

"Pervert.."

He chuckled before laying on the bed and pulling g me on top of him. Instead of staying where I was, I sat up where straddling him and laced my fingers with his.

Damn, I really wanna kiss him..

Damn! I'm so hormonal!!

Ugh..

As if reading my mind, Cole brought his face to mine and started kissing me and wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat up. When I tugged on his hair, he let out a moan and his beautiful eyes turning a dark blue and I knew that he wanted me right there, but Im not that easy.

Chuckling, I crawled out of Coles lap and walked to the bathroom with him purring behind me. I walked into the bathroom before stripping out of my clothes and stepping into the hot water.

Mmmmm that feels good on thses tense muscles!! Grabbing the two in one shampoo and conditionerbthat is coconut flavored, I massaged my slalom with it before rinsing it out. After that, I used body scrub that smells like vanilla and washed my body off so its nice and clean.

When I was done with my shower, I put a fluffy towel around my body and freaked out when I remembered something.

I left my clothes in the guest room.

O shit...

Slowly, I crept into the room to find Cole laying on the bed but he sat up when he saw me and his eyes turned dark my lust and want.

"Umm..... Is don't have my clothes, they are in the guest room.." I said nervously, scratching my neck as I walked to the door. In a second, a hand grabbing my arm lightly and I was pulled back into Cole.

He cleared his throat. "I'll go get them."

The touch on my arm made shocks go through it and it felt numb in am instance. You want to know what happened?

My towel fell because I lossned my grip a little. My eyes widened and Cole started looking at me, but I grabbed his head and made him look into my eyes.

"Please dont look." I whispered.

He looked confused and hurt before saying "you're my mate, don't hide yourself from me.."

I smiled slightly at him before reaching down and grabbing my towel and wrapping it back around me as he left to get my clothes from the guest room. A few minutes later, Cole walked through the door holding four bags and smiled at me as he sat them on my side of the bed on the ground.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He nodded his head in a 'you're welcome' manner before sitting on the bed with me. Climbing off the bed, I dug around in my bag before I found some black lace see through panties and a black spirts bra along with some black spandex.

I walked into the closet before changing into those and them I slipped on one of Coles big blue shirts. Walking out of the closet, I jumped on top of Cole who had his eyes closed, laying down and he must have felt the shocks and known bit was me because he burst out laughung.

Why can't it be like this all the time?