Chapter 29

Allison's POV

I think Reign has officially lost it because all morning she has been yelling 'PUP' but I was at training, so I'm sure she was taking about them...
I have blocked her out for four hours and have a headache from her trying to break down the barrier.

I've gotten fatter too. My diet had been started a couple of days ago, because obviously I'm not eating healthy, and I'm getting fat.

Just as I stepped out of the shower after training, my stomach turned and I quickly flipped the toilet lid up before spilling whatever fluids were in my body.

"Allison?! Are you okay?" Coles panicked voice asked after a knock on the door.

I'm fine Cole..." I said softly.

The same feeling came back and I tried not to whimper this time, but there was a lot more vomit.

I had thought that Cole had left, but when the door opened and relealed Cole with a key in his hand, I knew I was wrong.

Quickly, I closed the toilet before flushing it and sitting on top so he wouldn't see my vomit.

Although I'm sitting wet and naked in front of him is worse...

He kneeled down in front of me and I refused to meet him eyes.

As of sensing my uncomfortableness, acole handed me a fluffy blur robe and I tiedbit in the front before looking down at him again.

"You aren't okay..." he whispered.

"Cole... Im fine, its probably just heat stroke or dehydration from training."

He gave me the 'I dont believe you' look before saying "Its thirty two degrees outside Allison, that's not what's wrong..."

I looked down at my fingers and messed with them as I felt Coles gaze on me.

Standing up, I went to the sink before scrubbing my teeth clean at least four times before slipping into one of Coles monster shirts that goes above mid thigh and slipping into the bed.

"Is there something you aren't telling me?" Cole asked from the bathroom door.

"No, I dont know what's going on.. Im just tired." I sighed, shaking my head.

He nodded before crawling into the bed with me.

"We'll go see the pack doctor tomorrow" he whispered before kissing my forehead and I fell asleep peacefully."

*************************

I have never gotten blood taken, so when I say that it hurt like a mother fudging girl dog, that was an understatement.

The pack doctor had me come to the hospital wing the next morning and I had to answer questions so they would at least have a clue of what was wrong.

"When was the last time you threw up?" the pack doctor asked.

"Last night."

"Have you been having any pains in your stomach?"

"No."

"Do you feel different in any way?"

"Yes."

"When was the last time you two have mated?"

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"I need to know, so I'll know what's wrong Luna."

I sighed before saying "Two days ago."

"Have you mated before then?" he asked.

"Yes." Cole answered proudly.

Pervert...

The pack doctor smiled before standing up and walking into a closet behind his desk and came back with a small box.

"What's that?" I asked.

He smiled again before handing it to me.

"Pregnancy Test"

Oh shit...