Chapter 15

Cole's POV

I didn't want to believe Ashton and Can, but they've never lied to me before so I don't know..

Knowing that Allison is with that guy makes me both heartbroken and pissed off.

The only reason in 'with' Britney is because I need to make Allison realize that she is missing and that she really does want me.

Britney knows that this is just to make Allison jealous, so I told her not to get attached.

I could understand that Allison didn't want to be with me, but if all people why Rider Sandler?!

Damn...

The past two nights have been awful sleeping without my little mate in my arms, but I'm sure Allison doesn't feel that same.

**Allison's POV**

The room was frezzing! Seriously, even the blanket couldn't keep me warm!

I just wish Cole was here...

Snap out of it! We are gonna win him over, don't give up!

Yes! Nice pep talk Allison!!

'You're stupid.' Reign snorted.

'Am not!'

'Are so!'

'Am not!'

'Yes you are?' She burst out laughing.

Pouting, I cut off our connection before getting out of bed and getting dressed. After taking a hot shower to warm up my frezzing skin, I curled my hair back before putting a poof in the front. I did the same makeup as yesterday and for my clothes I wore tight black short shorts, fishnets, black vans, a black and red flow crop top, and my leather jacket.

Eh..

Walking downstairs, I found the person that I really didn't want to see right now.

Cole was eating breakfast in the kitchen I just ignored his before grabbing a protein bar and a Capri sun.

"Allison?"

Turning around to see him, he looked over my body before sighing.

"Never mined..."

What was that all about?

Sighing, I walked past him, Cameron and Ashton before grabbing my keys and heading for school.

************************************

"Hey" I smirked at Rider when I walked up to my locker to find him checking me out.

"Hey babe" he smirked back, wrapping an arm around my waist. While he waited, I put my books in my locker before lacing our fingers and we walked to first period together. There were a bunch of people in the room even though the bell hasn't rung yet, but I still had all eyes on me when I walked in hand in hand with the bad ass.

Before going to my seat, I gave Rider a two second kiss a side hug, making a growl be heard in the room. When I got there, I smirked at a glaring Cole! Who was trying to control his wolf.

'Did it work?' Rider voice came to my head.

'Yes. He is fuming...

'Good.'

Looking over, Rider wasn't looking at me, but he was smirking down at his paper. All though class I felt Coles breath on me, making me go crazy, but every time Reign makes me calm down.

Usually its the other way around..

When the bell rang, I met Rider at the door and we walked through the halls together.

"Wanna be fashionably late to third with me?" I smirked.

He looked down on me with a grin "Its only first though.."

His smile got even bigger and he looked like the Cheshire Cat..

"Okay, we can go get some breakfast or something."

"Okay."