Chapter 5

Allison's POV

One year and six months later

As soon as my plane landed on the ground, I felt so at home and couldn't wait to see my family.

Jackson got his mate named Carrie a few months ago, but poor Mason is still mate less...

As everyone got their luggage before the plane doors opened, I stayed seated because it was too crowded so I waited for the plane to clear out.

When it was finally clear, I grabbed my bag and walked down the tunnel and towards the waiting area.

As soon as I stepped in, I saw my family all standing up looking at the door I ran and jumped on my dad, giving him a hug. Next was my mom and I saved the boys hugs for last.

"Look at you honey! Mrs. fashionista over here!" Mom laughed.

Eh, I was wearing dark Jean booty shorts and a white lace tank top along with tan and white lace ankle boots with my hair curled back and some makeup on.

"Did you train?" Was the first thing that came out if my dad's mouth. Well it was hard not to be seen in wolf form, but look what I got!!" I squealed, putting my bags down and lifting my shirt so everyone could see my soon to be a six pack.

"Good job Allison!" Mason laughed, pulling me into a another hug.

"Ugh! I missed you guys!" I laughed.

"We missed you too" Jackson smirked.

"How could you not? I am pretty fabulous...."

They started laughing and the boys picked up my bags as we walked outside of the airport. When we stopped, we were in front of a black Camaro next to a yellow mustang.

"You guys got new cars?" I asked.

"Nope" Jackson smirked, popping the'p'. "You and I got cars."

Did I hear correctly?

"What?" I screeched.

Mom and dad started laughing while Mason grinned.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes, yours is the Camaro." Dad smiled.

I turned and examined my new baby as if it were fragile while everyone laughed at me.

He'll, I don't care.... I always wanted a freaking Camaro!

"Well Sweetie, we are going home, but you can do whatever. Be home by six." Mom said while tossing me a pair of keys that had a diamond wolf on the key chain.

I smiled evil my before running. I hopped in the driver side and I smelling the new car. Am I the only one who thinks that new cars smell like need jerky? Putting the keys in the ignition. I listened as my baby rumbled to life and I put the ignition in drive before driving to the nearest Starbucks. When I arrived, I got out my phone and texted Trish.

Me: I'm back!!!!! Come to Starbucks on 5th street...

Trish: OMG!!! Okay, I'll be there in five!

I smirked before ordering two double chocolaty chip graphs because that what we both like.

Just as the drinks were ready. The door chained, saying someone was here, and in walked the black headed girl I've been wanting to see.

"Allison!" She yelled, earning werid looks from people.

I took her in for a big hug before pulling away.

"You look good Trish" I smirked.

"Me?! Girl! Your fashion sense finally came your curves exactly right!!!" She freaked while sitting down.

"Thanks"

"No problem, so how was Germany? "

"Ugh, it was horrible never being able to shift, but other than that, it was great." I smiled.

She nodded her head.

"So how's your pack doing?" I asked.

Trish is part of the Dark Skull, so I never really see her except at school.

"We're doing good, Cole has actually stepped up and is trying to become a good Alpha."

"Cole Black?" Stepping up? Those two can't be put in the same sentence....."

"I'm serious! Ever since he turned sixteen he's even good and not sleeping around. He even rejected Brittany! He says he wants to find his mate so the pack can get stronger with their Luna, but he has yet to find her."

"I'll have to see it to believe it." I smirked, sitting back in my chair.

"Oh you'll see it when school starts" she repeated my action.

We'll see about that....