Chapter 28

Allison's POV

While I was playing with the pups in the backyard, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I pushed answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello"?" I asked.

"Allison?! It's Abby!!"

Ugh! Ive missed that strong German accent!!!

"Abby?! What the hell, why haven't you called or texted me yet?" I squealed, walking away from the pups.

"I've been to caught up in school! How is it in America?"

"It's just like before I came here except I found my m- boyfriend"

"That's amazing! Im still single.. Sadly."

I chuckled "So why'd you just randomly call?" I asked.

"Well actually I have some exciting news...."

"Yeah? "

"I'm coming to America for four months to see how a school there works! Kind of like a part time exchange student!!!"

My squealing prbably made her deaf, but I didn't care and started jumping up and down "When are you coming?!"

"Err.... Actually two days... I was wondering if I could crash at your place maybe?"

"Well.... I don't really know... You see, I live in a.... Um, community place so there are a lot odf people here and the.... Owner probably won't let you, but I'll see...."

She chuckled "It's fine, thanks for trying though... Call me when you done, okay hun?"

"Okay. Thanks for calling Abby, I've missed you."

"Ugh, I've missed you too! I've got to go girl, love you!"

Before I could respond, the line went dead.

Weired

************************

After knocking two times on Coles office door, his husky voice called "Come in"

I walked into the room and immediately found him writing on some papers with a tired expression.

His expression immediately got excited and he smiled
"Hey Princess."

I smiled back before siting across from him.

"What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Well I was wondering if a friend from Germany could maybe stay with us for a little bit...?" I asked hesitantly.

His face softened and he sighed "Why would you ask me? You're Luna,you don't need my permisson.."

I gaped at him before smiling "Thanks babe!" I laughed.

"You're welcome." he smirked.

We sat in a comfortable silence until I heard Cole yawn and his eyes got droopy before I stood.

Walking over to his desk, I grabbed a pen and all of the papers and sat back down and flinging my legs up on his desk.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is both of our work, and you need sleep, so go." I smirked.

He shook his head disbelieving me before sighing in defeat.

"I'll sleep in here."

"No! Cole, just go to the room, you won't die without me!" I laughed.

He frowned slightly before saying "But I want to sleep with you..."

Damn! He pulled the puppy dog face!!! Who could resist?!

"Fine! Let's go..." I mumbled, standing up with the papers in my hand.

We walking up the stairs together until we got to the room and I grabbed a lap table to work on as I sat in the bed.

Just as I sat down, Cole pulled me into his lap and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"What are you doing Cole?" I giggled.

He smirked against my skin before chuckling "You smell so good...."

"Thank you"

As he held me against him, I wrapped my arms and legs around him as I faced the door and set the table against his back on the bed so I could work while being in this position.

After a few minutes, I could hear soft snoring and I smiled while scratching his back softly

Who could sleep while sitting up?

(I can!!!)

Cole purred at my touch even though he was sleeping and I smiled before continuing to work on the papers.