Chapter 24

Allison's POV

As soon as I got to the room, I threw my hair in a messy bun, took off all of my makeup, and slipped into black spandex with a dark neavy blue sweater with some long black athletic socks. Cole was sitting on the end of the bed with his legs dangling off of it, so I jumped on the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck before trailing kisses down his jaw line and down to the back side of his neck.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Princess.." he whipered huskily.

"But I want to.." I said back, sucking on a soft spot of his, making him groan.

He turned around and grabbed my hands in his before saying "Lets go eat".

"But its like eleven o'clock Cole!" I pouted.

"I know , lets go.." he smiled, lacing our fingers.

"Can I get a piggy back ride?" I asked excitedly as we walked into the hallway.

He grinned and nodded his head before squatting down and letting me crawl on.

"Giddy up!" I laughed.

He chucked before running down the stairs and I squealed "You're gonna fall and kill us both!!" I laughed.

When we got down the stairs I burst out laughing but stopped when Cole walked into the biggest waiting room and saw pretty much the whole pack waiting in there. My eyes widened and my legs felt like jelly, so Cole held me tighter. Everyone was smiling at me and I cowered behind him and nuzzle my head in his neck.

"It's okay Allison, they want to meet you.." he whispered.

"But I look hideous and what if they don't like me?" I whispered back.

He chuckled before fropping my legs. "They'll love you.."

I turned to face everyone and a smile made its way on my face without me ven realizing it.

"Luna." A voice said respectively and everyone bowed their head.

I bowed my head at them before saying "Plase call me Allison."

Some bowed their head and a squeaky voice filled the room and I knew exactly knew who it is "THIS is our Luna?! She's a fake! I'm your Luna! Bow down to me!!"

Britttany walked out in the front and I backed away, running into Cole.

What am I doing? Im a warrrior for Christ sake!!

Taking two steps forward I crossed my arms "Care to say it again Brittany?"

My voice was dripping with power that little chrildren whimpered down into their parents.

"I said, I'm Luna. Cole loves me, not you, you whore!

I growled and tried lunging but strong arms wrapped around me and Reign immediatley calmed down.

"I do not love you Brittany and I never will. You aren't the Luna of this pack." Cole said angrily.

Her face looked hurt before she started walking towards me with rage in her eyes. I stayed in my spot waiting for what she was gonna do when she lunged and hit me straight in the face with her fist. Without a second thought, I tackled her to the ground and we rolled around the living room until I won dominance and started punching her multiple times in the face.

When she could'nt take anymore I went down to her ear and whispered where only she could hear me "Cole is mine. He always will be and you will do nothing about it. Now fuck off you whore."

Standing up, people looked at me with admiration and smirks and Brittany with disgusted faces. I wiped the blood away from my nose before burying it in Coles neck and sniffing him to try and calm Reign down. His arms wrapped around me and he sighed "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this." he whispered.

"It's okay"

Turning around, I faced the pack and smiled slightly. Im sorry guys, I guess my wolf kind of got to me right there.. Um... My name is Allison and uh.... I can't wait to be your guys Luna! I can promise to bring safetly to the pack and help keep it in order."

Some people just smiled and started clapping.

Coles arm wrapped around me again and I snuggled into his side.

"I love you" I whispered.

He looked surprised but smiled "I love you too."