HUH?

I had to put that song-
(AUTHOR POV)

Ah yes. We shall start with a bright an early morning in the idiots house.

Of course. Tabi was the first to wake, wearing his usual clothes; a shirt with sweatpants.

Tabi slid into the kitchen. Walking toward one of the stools at the table/bar(ajbdhav). He sat down with a bored expression waiting for one of the other idiots to get downstairs.

And of course it was the normal. Ruv waking up second and Whitty to be the third. While Agoti stayed sleeping.

Ruv walked in wearing his wonderful black shirt with uh- b o x e r s On-,With his usual dark face, muttering under his breath. Whitty came onlong, with his basically the same thing of apparently,looking tired still as he blinked a few times. His orange eyes scanned the room as He waddled over to the couch.

"Morning' "

"Morning..-"Ruv spoke. Walking slowly toward the fridge. He then grabbed milk and chugged it down.

"AYO- WE NEED THAT!"Tabi screamed. Ruv just looked at him as he dropped the milk. Whitty let out a groan.
"NoT tHe MiLk!" He said sarcastically. Rolling his eyes as Tabi sighed flopping his skeleton light head on the counter. Ruv just shrugged it off.

"Who's waking up squid?"

It go silent. Literally nobody wanted to wake him up- unless someone was legit gonna get a beat down by a small ass squid.

"NOT IT"
"NOT IT"
"NOT-"

Whitty smiled as Tabi just tapped his finger on the counter with a smug face. Ruv griwled and threw the milk carton at Tabi, making him fall off the stool with a loud thud and a- idk scream?

Whitty then wheezed.

"YOU LITTE-"

Running was heard from the stairs.

Ruv put on the gas and ran up the stairs, he stopped running at he made it to the top. Hearing Tabi cursing loud as broad daylight.

He snickered as he walked into Agoti's room. It was messy, with clothes and pens almost everywhere(mostly pens- and shit). Agoti poked around. The room was filled with posters most while at it.

He then made his way to the bed. To see a peaceful sleeping Agoti. He just stared for a second and smacked the shit outta him.

(Meanwhile)

A loud, sega genesis scream was heard, along with running.

"Oh my god- what did you do now..-"

"Smacked him."

Tabi stayed quiet. And Whitty wheezed once more.

"JAGUAVAYA-"

A thud was heard and there standing at the kitchen doorway was a very

Angry

Agoti.

Wearing his wonderful red hoodie and boxers(s c r e a m s)

"HAHAHHAHSHQHAV-" Whitty screamed before a pillow was throw at his head.

"HAHAHAHHAHAH-"

Tabi started choking on air. Which didn't even help the situation.

Ruv looked down at the squid before he was punched in the gut letting out a loud earthquake scream.

Agoti just gave a dark smile as Tabi tried to relax but ended up choking on air once more.

Whitty, was loosing his shit slowly as he got up watching the stupidness happen.

"HHAGAHAHAHHA- COUGH COUGH- HAHAHAHAHSVUWVSJEB-"

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

Agoti looked at Ruv as he dropped to his knees holding his stomach.

He slid away walking toward the living room and sat down. Whitty just looked at Him as Agoti stared back with an innocent smile.

"Did you really have to punch him?" Whitty spoke, walking over to Tabi who was trying to breathe.

Agoti just nodded and looked away. Randomly pulling out a Nintendo switch.

-C O U G H-

Tabi cleared his throat before looking at Ruv's who was sending glares at Agoti.

"Fucking asshole..-"

Ruv walked off aggressively, going to his room to change.

"U h - okay"

Tabi sweat dropped before sitting up.
—————————-
I tried. I may edit this to be at least better QwQ.