ᗯᕼᗩT-

Wednesday evening
7:00 PM

Home.
____________________________________

"So- let me get this straight who thought it was a good idea...to take ruv- TO an ice cream shop... yet someone was staring at you tried FLIRTING with you- THEN RUV SMACKED THE SHIT OUTTA THEM?"

Whitty nodded. Ruv shrugged before walking away.

"I did what was needed comrade.." he muttered. Whitty looked away trying to be Innocent.

"I mean- look at you, you'd do the same thing for Agoti." Whitty said with a smirk. Tabi sent a glare at him before walking away.

Whitty shrugged, the bomb looked around in boredom before hearing a thud.

"What the fu-"

then a scream was heard.along with more screaming then KEYBOARD ABUSE.

"OH MY GOD-"

Tabi ran down the stairs screaming as Agoti threw at keyboard at him

Agoti hissed, flicking his tail as he watched Tabi's bony slowly fall to the floor.

"H e l p"

Whitty came around the corner with a smirk.
"Your on your own p a l" Whitty snickered as Tabi screamed.

"WHAT- WAIT NO.! HELP ME PLEASE-"

Whitty stuck up both his middle fingers while sticking out his bright orange tongue. Then Tabi was yanked out of existence.

"I- DAMN"

All you could hear was Tabi's faint screams and slight smacking noises. Ruv came down from the stairs walking up to Whitty would was snickering.

"What's wrong with them..?"

Whitty looked at the taller male before speaking.
"Tabi did something to tick of squid. And before you know it he was yanked into the basement."

"Hello neighbor hits different bro.."

Whitty scoffed. He waved his hand in front of Ruv's face. "No no- Granny."

Ruv squinted his pupil less eyes before speaking.
"Hell no. Hello neighbor"

Whitty sent a glare at him, turning to face the taller male.

"Granny"

"Hello neighbor"

"Granny"

"HELLO NEIGHBOR!"

"GRANNY!"

C R A S H

The two males heads snapped toward the basement door. Another crash was heard and before their was running and more screaming this time it sounded like Agoti.

Whitty sweat dropped, as Ruv looked at the door with an emotionless face.

"Ayo- what do you think their doing down there..?"

"Probs fuckin-"
It grew silent quickly befor another bang was heard along with Agoti and Tabi screaming now.

"Wanna go check it out?"

"Sure I guess"

"We are now ghostbusters"

"Wha- no. How the fuck are we ghostbusters if we aren't even dressed-" and now Ruv regrets what he said.

{Five seconds later}

"Why am I in this shit-"

"Stfu WE HAVE A GHOST TO CATCH!"

Ruv mentally groaned as Whitty dragged him
Toward the basement. He opened the door slowly before hearing another bang.

It made Whitty jump a bit before moving behind Ruv who stood there emotionless. He then walked down like a boss as Whitty followed behind.

"Do you have a flashlight..?"

"Duh- what you think I'm not gonna bring one?" Ruv snapped before taking out his flashlight quickly.

He scanned the room and before you knew it they're was Agoti and Tabi in the corner.

"What the fuck-"

_________________________________

CLIFFHANGER MY GUYS AHAHHAHA.

TYSM FOR READING THIS FAR UNTIL NEXT TIME HOMIES

Disappears

                 -Kiinoi