𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.

Ah- yes I'm sorry for not posting the next chapter with Agoti and his shots I forgot to add/erase that. I actually was planning to make it but I had decided not to-

____________________________________
Sunday

4:00 pm.

Home

Devil Town - by Cavetown actually inspired me to make this and the last few days with the heat lol. Idk how it actually help but it did.
______________________________

Is was a hot summer day. To hot..
Almost 200 degrees, and god it felt like the world was on fire.

Ruv flopped on the couch next to Whitty who was fanning himself, aggressively. The bomb turned to the vanilla Russian blinking a few times.

"W-why..is it *huff* so hot..?"

Whitty barely was heard but it was loud enough for Ruv to hear. Ruv let out a groan off annoyance before lift his shirt up a bit. Ruv opened his lotus for a second and inhaled before speaking.

"No clue.."

Whitty groaned spreading his arms out, as Tabi came down the stairs fanning himself. He looked like he was dying as he stumbled down the stairs. Yes he was weaseling the same thing as the others. A tank top with a shorts. Yet Whitty always had sweatpants on.

"Good good Tabi?"

No answer, Tabi walked into the living room looking ass he he never got sleep. He plopped roght next to ruv sighing. The skeleton slowly looked toward his Russian comrade before speaking.

"Never...been...better.."

Whitty looked up at the ceiling, closing his eyes and tapping his hand on his knee.

"Is Agoti awake..?"

"Don't know."

"Eh..I'll go check.."

Ruv nodded as Whitty  got up walking toward the stairs and walking up them. Going down the hall into Agoti's room where he saw it.

A loud electric guitar scream was heard that made Tabi jump, and ruv falling off the chair.

"WHITYY?"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Whitty came running down the stairs at full speed screaming like  an idiot, he looked

Tabi looked at Whitty in confusion as Thumps were heard coming down the stairs.

"Whitty. What-"

"I DONT KNOW I WALKED IN AND- HE LOOKED-"

A loud thud was heard from the bottom of the stairs. Agoti stood there looking as if he  was about to pass out right there. His wonderful red shirt now was halfway soaked in sweat.

You could literally hear is breathing, and it was heavy as hell.

"Agoti you-"