The cum jar with a side of fluffy man boobs

.

.

Whitty stood there staring down at Ruv, hoe looked fucked up. Agoti was about to yell something stupid before Whitty beat him to it.

"Bro-...GIVE IT TO ME"

Whitty yelled randomly grabbing a shotgun.
Agoti gasped before screaming. "CORY X KENSHIN?IN WHITTY'S BODY? OH SH-"

Tabi slapped him. The small squid yelped sending glared toward him.

"Language I had enough of you"

Agoti sneered.

Whitty ran down the stairs screaming at ruv. He swung his right fight but easily, Ruv dodged it and before you knew it they both ran off screaming and yelling followed by a trail of crashing.

"GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME-"

"NO WHY DO YOU WANT THIS?"

Ruv stopped pushing witchy back EUH his leg as he held the jar above his head. Whitty yelled at him again before they started fighting.

Agoti stared at Tabi before putting his hand on his chest. "You have man boobs"

Tabi sent a glare towards Agoti, before touching his chest. Agoti scrunched up his face.

"Yours is bigger actually,even tho you are smaller than me"

Agoti shook his head before moving his hand up, raising Tabi's shirt and slapping baby powder on his chest.
"No yours"

Tabi glared at him again, raising Agoti's shirt looking down at him. He gasped before looking at Agoti's face who was filled with confusion.

"Wh-"

"You have fluff, even tho random parts of your body is wrapped in VHS tapes and with black spots. It's...nice you have a fluffy chest"

"You think my fluffy mooba's are...nice?"

Holy shet gae moment???

Stfu
Your breaking the fourth wall asshole stop speaking or I snap your leg in half

Bitch your talking to yourself this isn't a fourth wall break

Oh- well fuck you

Tomorrow.

Make sure you-

No.

Agoti stared at Tabi before aggressively taking off his shirt. "WHAT-"

"PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON AGOTI-"
Tabi screeched, he covered his eyes quickly as Agoti started down pushing up his chest fluff.

"HA SUCK MY DICK BITCH" The squid screamed before he was pushed down the
stairs.

"WhOoPs mY Bad"

Agoti screeched. He started screaming incoherent words before he started glitching up.

"OMG BAE YOU OKAY?"

"MY EARS BURN"

Everyone paused.

Whitty walked over to Agoti- Who's leg was broken YET HIS EARS WERE BURNING.
"Dude your nose is bleeding now-"

"BITCHASS KISSERS KISS MY ASS DICKWAD NUGGAHSVYSBEJEHGSHSBAJABB"

Whitty screeched as a crash was heard. Ruv ran around the corner with the(now) broke jar of cum whichh he was covered in.

"Oh Agoti, you have fur? Where's your shirt-"
Ruv pointed to the squid, who looked up quickly standing up.

His leg was already healed like that-

"mY shIrt,wHo StoLe iT?"
Whitty inhaled before turning around randomly
"Puthay stank? No🖤 Puthay c l e a n" he turned back snd slapped Agoti upside the head.

He screeched,holding his head as he sent glared toward Whitty.
"Anywho- Ruv your covered in-"

"Your kids."

.
.
.
.
"What.?"

"This is your kids Whitty, yo kept th en in a jar this whole time?"

Ruv tilited his head, questionable.
Agoti screamed

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS WHITTYS?"

"RUV GAVE WHITTY THE QUACK QUACK 9000 THE OTHER DAY"

Tabi screamed from upstairs. God knows what he was doing.
Agoti turned over to Whitty and Ruv

Ruv was slowly licking ty e cum off his hands as Whitty stood there. Agoti stared in disgust.

"AINT NO W-"

_________________________________________

Cliffhanger Bc I'm done writing for this week
💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽