Shawty's mcdonalds

(Art by me again)
Thursday afternoon
1:00PM
Home
____________________________________

The 'family' of four was in the living room.

Garcello was still trying to process what happened last night.

Apparently Agoti had kicked Tabi in the balls. Making him scream louder than sirens.

It scared Agoti and made him run up the stairs into a wall. As Garcello was trying to help Ruv get out the Ghostbusters outfit which was apparently choking the shit outta him.

It was beginning to get right on him- and the collar was choking him. The poor ghost had to cut the shit off him.

And Whitty....he was in the bathroom crying randomly.Anywho- back to the situation at hand.

"Uhm- so...uhhh- oh we haven't done proper Introductions yet have we?"

A few mutters were heard along with a nod from Agoti, who was fiddling with his fingers.

Garcello looked at them, he floated toward the bomb and poked him,telling him to speak first.

"You. Go on"

Whitty looked up, he groaned. 
"Why me? Let Tabi go first!"

Tabi's head snapped toward the bomb he scoffed.

"Nono don't put me into this now." The skull spoke, he leaned back as Whitty looked as if he was about to scream.

"Ugh fine.."

The bomb inhaled before speaking.

"Hi- names Whitty I guess and uhm- I like...... stuff?"

Garcello stared at him, he floating toward the ceiling. He thought for a second before muttering.

"Never mind- quick question..- do you guys...have a McDonald's around here?"

Agoti jumped up, the word 'McDonald's' got him in the mood.

he started running toward the door aggressively putting on his shoes. Tabi then spoke up.

"Agoti- no I'm we're not getting you coffee from there"

Agoti's head slowly turned toward the floating skull. His smile turned to a frown, Garcello just floated out the door screaming.

"MCDONALDS "

Agoti followed after and before you knew it Tabi ran after them,screaming for Agoti to slow down. Ruv zoomed after as Whitty was left behind.

He really didn't care, but he had to make sure Ruv didn't fight someone...randomly.

{Time skip Bc I'm lazy}

"Wow- this McDonald's is big.."

Tabi huffed, Ruv looked around before grabbing Agoti's, hand and crossing the road.

The others followed behind. "It ...sure is Garcello"

The walked inside,a rush of warm air and the smell of food hit them. Agoti's tail wagged as he ran over to the coffee machine, Garcello floated toward the line.

Tabi groaned, he walked over to Agoti. He stuck his hands in his pockets before speaking.

"Agoti i not-"

"Please...?"

Tabi looked at the squid, who was hugging him. A slight blush formed on his face. He patted the smaller males head before grabbing a cup.