.

Yes we starting at the store Bc why not?

(AUTHOR POV)

Tabi, Agoti, ruv, and Whitty all at the store. Buying stuff.

"WHERES AGOTI?"

"I DONT KNOW ASK HIS "bOyFrIeNd"

"I AM NOT HIS BOYFRIEND!"

Tabi's screeched with a slight blush on his face. Ruv looked around rapidly as Whitty made a run off it screaming for Agoti.

"AGOTI?"

Agoti was nowhere to be found. Until someone caught the glimpse sight of a squid doing parkour on the shelf's.

"WHAT THE- YO DO A BACKFLIP!"

"TABI!" Ruv's voice made the whole entire place shake, making most of the people inside scream.

A loud crash was heard, along with a scream then more screams.

"TABI!" Ruv screamed louder as Tabi rushed down to the isle to see Ruv toppled with food and Whitty cover in flour.

"What-"
"Don't fuckin' speak skeleton." Whitty snapped. Walking away as he grabbed the cart.

"A little help?"
"Uh- oh yeah sorry."

A scream was heard from the front of the store.
Tabi's head snapped up as Ruv groaned.Whitty still had the cart minding his own business.

A woman came running down screaming as Agoti was at the end. With a knife.

"OH MY GOD- AGOTI..!"
Tabi ran up to him, yet Agoti dodge running away but Ruv grabbed him. The small squid hissed and turned as ruv Effortless Held him.
"What is wrong with him-"
"Every-thing....- ruv. Where'd he go..?"

Ruv looked down to see Agoti was gone.He inhaled deeply.

"SHHIIIIIITTT"

Tabi ran off, looking rapidly everywhere before feelings something hit the back of his head. Then saw Agoti running and what seemed to be laughing.

"AGOTI-"

Tabi ran after him. Knowing how fast they both are Tabi would caught up quicker due to his head but Agoti was more flexible and agile. And small, so he could disappear easily withij plain sight.

So Tabi had to be truly focused, or he'd lose the squid.

They both ran, Agoti in the lead but Tabi's as catching up quickly, until he turned a corner.

(AGOTI POV)

I ran down as fast as I could hitting a turn. I snickered as I heard a thud yet I did look behind me to see Tabi; who ran into some boxes of rice.

I let out a laugh as I focused back onto in front of me but before I knew it.

I ran into Ruv.

(TABI POV)

I huffed as I got up shaking.trying to keep my balance I stood up. Looking behind me seeing almost all the boxes were flipped over I growled.
"Fucking Squid...why'd you do this now..?"

I sighed and then walked off quickly hearing some of the store attendants walk over screaming at each other. As I looked around I figure caught my eye.
To be exact two figures.

It was Ruv and Agoti. Ruv had Agoti in one of his arms effortlessly as Agoti tried to get out of it but failed.

They walked over and Ruv looked at me.

"Got the squid."
"Wonder..ful-"

I looked at Agoti who was muttering under his breath. Which didn't bother me.

"Ah- let's just go see if Whitty's done..-"

Ruv nodded as people stared, walking off to find Whitty. I followed behind, feeing eyes at us so I started to walk faster.

(End of Tabi POV onto Author POV)

Agoti bit onto Ruv's arm which ruv didn't even flinch. Tabi looked around as he spotted Whitty, waiting at the door with the groceries in his hands.

And man- he was PISSED

Tabi walked over huffing a bit. He made a nervous smile at Whitty.

"Uh- did you get everything..?"

"What do you think buddy? I stood here with shit in bags?"
Whitty snapped at Tabi, who just rolled his eyes.
Ruv walked over with Agoti, bitting his arm.

"What up with-"
"Nothing."

Whitty just blinked. He brushed it off as Tabi grabbed some of the bags and so did Ruv with his other hands.

Walking out all together, and behind yes the store looked broken with glass broken and shelves flipped around.

———————

Lol I tired on this. But I'm happy you all have read this far- QwQ.yes there may be mistakes since I literally type so fast. But like I said I hope you all enjoy!

And I'm sorry for not posting a lot I'm actually very busy with my family since I have a newborn baby sister